Yeahhhh i love duromine now 6kgs down

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Scorpio14, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Scorpio14

Scorpio14 New Member
    Registered

so far tks to u all for motivation.I guess I wldnt have stayed on it if it was not for this forum.I now weigh 82,5kg after starting on 02 Jan weight being 88kg.at work evryone started noticing my weight loss.have been wearing the same size 40 and now my clothes are loose.yeahh I now increased my water intake to 4 litres a day.I wldnt have done it without duromine,I eat small meals mainly brocolli n protein.and have fruit salad no bananas every day for lunch.I feel so good and I'm still doing well with my exercise routine and take 2 days rest a week.tks to u all....I'm so determined that I will reach my goal weight!!!

Sallie alexander and Kate like this.
  2. Animals4life

Animals4life New Member
    Registered

So good to hear of your good results. Well done 6 kgs in a fortnight is so good.

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, it is always nice to hear someone achieved good results and now you believe in yourself!
    It is our pleasure to motivate you, Scorpio, the way we can, because we all need help sometimes. And I like your meals very much and you sound like a very happy person! I wish you going the same for the rest of your plan!

serene123 likes this.