Xenical and Duromine

Discussion in 'Diet Pill Reviews' started by Miss Emm, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Miss Emm

Miss Emm New Member
    Registered

I was on Duramine since Sept. 21, 2012. But after 10days, I've finished my pills, and the doctor gave me Xenical.

So I was on Xenical for 6 days... and immediately I went back to the doctor to change my prescription to Duromine again. I don't like the Xenical effect.

So, on the day 6, meanwhile waiting to go to the clinic, I took Xenical, one capsul each after breakfast and lunch. After lunch I went to the clinic.. and 2 hours later, I took a Duromine.

So far nothing happened.

I went to the toilet as usual because of Xenical, it shed away the fats that I ate.. but after I took Duromine, immediately my urge to eat has stop. I don't feel like eating.. And my energy has boost up!

It was a good day for me..

My tummy looks flats because of Xenical, and I can keep it that way as Duromine killed my appetite! Yei!

But today I am 100% on Duromine. I don't dare to take both pill in a day in a frequent time. Maybe I'll take Xenical if I eat too much...

2. Janelle is determined

Registered

Have you tried taking them both on the same day since?

3. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

what does ur doctor think of u taking both pills ? duramine is spose to help u change ur life style not carry on eating fatty foods so u need xenical to help remove the fat u have just eaten. I'm sure u will do well just by taking the duramine, make sure u eat but have 6 small meals a day :)

4. WorkingHardtobeLean

WorkingHardtobeLean New Member
    Registered

Hi Miss Emm, be careful... this sounds dangerous... to your health and your long term goal...

5. maritti

maritti New Member
    Registered

My advice is to be careful!

6. onitara

onitara New Member
    Registered

Certainly you must be very careful! Success