Working good but terrible feeling. PLEASE ADVISE

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Tsasikala, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Tsasikala

Tsasikala New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

today i'm on my sixth pill. I can realise a decrease in my eating habits. But my god, the side effects is really terrible. Before taking Duromine, I always had sleeping problems that I would NOT be bale to catch a good and peaceful sleep at nite.

Eventhough I know that taking Duromine will effect my sleep, i had no choice i have to do something about my weight. The 4 days my eyes was wide awake like an owl. In the morning I felt so terrible and not able to work all ALL. I felt like giving up the pill, but I told myself I have to go through this in order to see the results.
    Yesterday ,Sunday morning I tried taking the pill at 7am in the morning and at night, I burn the aroma oil and played a relaxing music which help me to sleep a bit well. And today I am having sore throat and pain down the throat & headache. I am really confused if I should continue taking the pill???

Please advise me what shall i do? will this side effects continue till we take the pill or will it subside after some time????

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. A kick start

A kick start Member
    Registered

Take pill at 5am should help u sleep earlier....throat sounds unrelated, drink water for headache......my sleep settled after day 4-5

3. Tsasikala

Tsasikala New Member
    Registered

Thanks. Well I just realise that the throat pain was due to my tooth which I got extracted yesterday. I didn't take the pill for 2 days due my tooth pain. Will start again tommorrow.

Must take as early as possible to get a better sleep. Spoke to my GP today she advise me that after fews days we will get use to the pill.

Another exciting part is When I started the pill on 6 September I was 79.8kg and today 14 September I'm 77.1kg.

Thanks to Duromine!

4. Tsasikala

Tsasikala New Member
    Registered

Hi,

Today am on my 10th pill, i started 6 sep 2011.

My sleep has not settled yet. ????

What shall I do?

5. A kick start

A kick start Member
    Registered

Ouch re tooth...are u taking the pill at 4-5am before going back to sleep?
    Are you exercising-that may tire your body out but I'd do it earlier rather than close to bed time?
    Perhaps try a camomile tea before bed?
    Congrats on the weight loss though-fantastic!