Will cleansing help with effiency?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by tkybaby33, Aug 4, 2014.

1. tkybaby33

tkybaby33 New Member
    Registered

I'm new to the forum. I found it when researching. :)

I have been on & off Duromine over the past 3 years or so. I had been off it for around 12 months, when I decided to try my weight loss efforts again.

I am back on the same 30mg dosage as before, but have noticed a huge difference in the effects - or lack of effects technically. I have only lost around 3kg in 4 weeks, when I used to lose about the same amount per week. I have also had none of the super chattiness & sleeplessness that I usually experience. :(

I am curious to know if perhaps I have a build up of chemicals in my body due to a recent 6 month-ish stint on migraine medications, which I have now stopped taking. Maybe this is causing the Duromine to not be absorbed into my body as it should be? The only medication I am on at the moment is Duromine.

Is there an easy detox/cleanse diet that been tried & tested, that actually works?

I would really appreciate any feedback, as I am keen to see some results.
    Thanks in advance.:)

2. Debbie74

Debbie74 Member
    Registered

Hi, Very good question in regards to detox. I did a 5 day juice cleanse and lost 3 kg and was wondering if I should juice cleanse whilst on duromine, but not sure if it will be too much shock for my body. Since I really don't feel like eating much anyway, and you are getting a lot of nutrients from freshly squeezed juice. I may give it a go and see.

3. tkybaby33

tkybaby33 New Member
    Registered

Hi Debbie, I'm fairly sure that cleansing while on Duromine wouldn't be a good idea. The point of cleansing is to remove the chemicals built up in your body. If you put chemicals back into your body at the same time, it would defeat the point of cleansing & probably make you really sick or give you exaggerated Duromine side effects. In the past (on Duromine), if I hadn't eaten enough, or if I was due to eat lunch I would get really light-headed. Once I ate something, the light-headedness would go away.

I am currently 1 week into a month long cleanse. I've already lost 5kg. Once the month is over, I will give Duromine another shot. Hopefully with better results. :)

4. FiFiFish

FiFiFish Member
    Registered

Depending on what type of cleanse too, you don't want to flush the duromine from your body before it has had a chance to work.
    If I've been bad and overdone it on refined carbs, my body reacts badly, so I usually do 24hrs of water only and get back on track. My body seems to recover more quickly this way and 24hrs is more than sufficient.

Booty likes this.