Why am I feeling hungry!

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by christie85, Sep 5, 2014.

1. christie85

christie85 New Member
    Registered

Day four of Duromine, I have taken it the same time every morning since Tuesday, yet I feel more hungry atm then I have the last few nights?

2. FiFiFish

FiFiFish Member
    Registered

I have found that there is no set control of my hunger while on the duromine. Some days I wouldn't feel like eating at all and others I could be ravenous. Firstly, have you been drinking plenty of water? Often, if you don't drink enough, your body can confuse thirst with hunger.
    Otherwise, if you truly are hungry, have something to eat. Choose small, healthy snacks and remember, it takes time to feel full. If you eat until you are full, you have over eaten. Try a small snack, if that doesn't satisfy after 15-20 minutes, try a bit more. Just make good choices and control the amount you eat. Or, feeling really, really hungry? Make yourself a huge big salad.
    I find that on days when I am at home more, I think I am hungry more, but really, I am just bored and or eating at home is a habit.

Kate likes this.