Where to get Duromine?

Discussion in 'Buy' started by Rach, May 18, 2013.

1. Rach

Rach New Member
    Registered

I have beenon.duromine once before for 2 months & lost 12kgs. While on it I worked hard to get there but stil have 20kgs to go. Can I get duromine through this site? I am working hard to lose more, lost 6 kilos in the last 10 weeks but have plateau'd & would like some push to reach my.goal in 11 weeks time

2. Janine25

Janine25 New Member
    Registered

Hi Rach, a lady on this forum gave me the details of a company in South Africa. I did order through them and it is the genuine product. You can contact them "cagatotrading@hotmail.com". Good luck!

3. trishfta

trishfta New Member
    Registered

H
    Hi there. Im from south africa too. Can u tell me the price u bought it?

4. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Trish, I also buy mine from them and pay $110AUS, not sure how much it will be in your currency though. Have you tried getting a script from your doctor?

5. baybboo

baybboo New Member
    Registered

Hi Audrey,
    Do you know if this company ships worldwide? Also do they do registered post or normal post?
    I am looking at ordering online as i cannot get duromine here.

6. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi, yes, the orders I place with them are sent with registered post. I do believe they ship internationally, but it would be best if you contact them directly to confirm.

7. hannahk

hannahk New Member
    Registered

Sorry I'm new to this and it won't let me start a new conversation. I was just wondering if anyone knows how overweight you have to be for or your doctor to give you a prescription for duromine? I probably weigh about 75kgs now after having my first baby ( I'm normally only 55kgs) and I feel horrible I've really tried to lose weight but it's so hard with a 6 month old and working pretty much full time. So basically just want to know whether I would qualify?!

8. Smick

Smick Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think it depends on the doctor.
    I have seen some people on the site who only had 10 kg to lose and had no problems and others who had a lot, lot more who have had difficulty getting a script.
    My doctor goes by BMI. If you are in the obese category (BMI 30+) no problems. Overweight (BMI 25-29) you would have to have shown that you have battled and tried everything else.
    I think if you have a genuine history of trying to lose weight with no success, it is easier.
    For me... I know what to do to lose weight and have been on every diet under the sun. Had some success to begin with then put more weight on than I lost. It was Duromine or Lap Band. My BMI was 40 as well, so no questions there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. baybboo

baybboo New Member
    Registered

Thanks, I have sent them an email. Crossing my fingers and hoping to get a response soon.

10. Mel74

Mel74 New Member
    Registered

Don't order from them. It's a scam

11. Waymo

Waymo New Member
    Registered

Ive ordered from them the first time it came no worries.
    2nd time 1 year on im still waiting for my product..... i say dodgy now.