Where do I start.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JustJessie, Oct 28, 2010.

1. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Hi,

Im Jessie 20 and I weigh 90kg witha BMI of 36.
    Im a mum to Charlie whos 8 months old.

My weight has always been an issue however it has really sky rocketed in the last two years. I do not smoke or drink but I do exercise. So I am suprised I havent lost more weight when I have tried. I currently am not on duromine however I am off to the doctor tomorrow to try my luck. In the past month I have had blood tests which confirms my thyroid is not a problem. My issues with my weight are really getting to me I am sick of being fat and unhealthy.

What do i say to my doctor to assure him im right to be on duromine? I know that is a silly question but my previous attemp to get a script was fobbed off with "just come back in two weeks" .

My eating habbits are not that bad I do have takeaway at least once a week whether its sunway or fish not necessarily pizza,maccas etc ( I rarely eat that).

I just feel that im at my wits end and I think this is a last resort. I want to be fit and able to enjoy life with my son instead of being tired and stressed out all the time.

any advice or help would be much appreciated.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

losing weigt

Hi, Jessie,
    We are glad to see you here among people with the same problem, so you are not alone, you always can find support here. :)
    So, I see you are determined to lose your weight. Your organism stood the test for the last two years as you were pregnant, gave a birth to your son, and probably breast-fed him. So, now is the time for you to be fit and healthy! So, let’s see what your doctor says about prescription. Otherwise you always can try phentermine which is analogue of duromine but available without prescription.
    Good luck. :)

3. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Hello

Hey Katie.

Thank you for the reply.

What is the main difference between phentermine ( sorry about the spelling) and Duromine.
    Yes I am not sure what my doctor will say as Im only 20. Once doctor said only diet and exercise will help you ( I know this).

I also forgot to mention a big reason I want to lose weight is because I have just finished studying to be a police officer and I want to lose weight so I can get fit for it.

Are you still on duromine or the other diet tablet?

Thanks - Jessie

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Difference between drugs

Hi, Jessie,
    I’m on phentermine now. This is my second course. The first one was recommended for three months, result was great, now I just want to maintain it and avoid my lost kgs put back on.
    So, your goal is great, you have to try your best. :)

The main difference between these two drugs: Duromine has some chemical substances which are not contained in Phentermine. An active component is Phentermine in both Duromine and Phentermine, which is an appetite suppressant. I advice you read carefully all information on Phentermine and if no any contraindications, try it.

I’ve ordered Phentermine online here.
    They didn’t ask prescription. And delivery was fast))

#4 Kate, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  5. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

:)

I have the doctor appointment at 3pm today.

What should I say to him?

Also I notice your weight loss is in pounds ... are you in the US? as im in Australia can I still order the phentermine??

Im not going to read all the stories on here

Thanks

6. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

I got a script

Hello.

I have been to the doctor and he perscribed me Reductil 15mg capsules, he said take one a day for 30 days and exercise at least 45mins a day. I also need to come back in a month to get a review and also get a new script...However Reductil ( Sibutramine ) has been withdrawn from Australian chemists. I have no idea why the doctor perscribed me something that is no longer sold in Australia but I am going back tomorrow to get a new script. Im not sure what they will give me.

I had never heard of reductil. The doctor told me that in the first month I might only lose a kilo but in the second month I will lose at least 10kg.

In a way im pissed off but im also relieved because Reductil was withdrawn because of cardiac risks such as heart attack and strokes.

Lets see what I get perscribed tomorrow.

:)

7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

doctor's advice

Hi, Jessie,:)
    The doctor was right about physical activity for at least 45 min, because our fat start burning off only after 20 minutes of exercises. But it’s strange that your doctor prescribed withdrawn drug. Probably he has own interest? Or own stock? Kidding. :) No idea why he advised this drug.
    Reductil is known for about 8 years. It is an appetite suppressant. As I heard, this diet pills help to achieve 10% of body weight for half a year. I think it is not enough unfortunately(((
    Every country has own rules about medications. Online pharmacies work for every point of the world. For online shopping it doesn’t matter, you order without script anonymous delivery and all pills come hidden.

8. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Hi

Hello,

Reductil was withdrawn on the 8th October so maybe he did not know.

What do you mean these pills are hidden.

9. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

dlivery

all drugs delivered at you address are hidden, none can see what is incide, even at cusoms, even a postman or courier)))
    it's our privacy what we want to buy online.
    Just indicate that you want anonimous delivery:)

if reductil has been rectly withdrawn I think that the doctor knew, they just need to sell all stocks.

10. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Ok

Hey,

Ill let you know how I go,

Customes can see everything but sometimes things slip through that are undetected if they dont look susspicious. I got delivered and still can get these weight loss pills called 1 body beatiful that are illegal to sell in Australia...every girl swears by them but when a friend and I bought them we didnt think they worked lol. So I sold my extra box for $30 to a friend of a friend....

Thanks Kate

11. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

)

Hi, Kate,
    So, how are you going?
    Yes, I’ve meant that usually pharma websites arrange their delivery as unsuspicious parcels. :)
    Ive heard about 1 body beautiful pills, they contained untested substance sibutramine, so, they are pending in some countries so far.

12. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Hey

hello,

I made a new blog in the other section ....I cant remember what its called.

The title is my first day