When did your side effects start?

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by NaomiR87, Sep 21, 2017.

1. NaomiR87

NaomiR87 New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

I started Duromine earlier this week and was curious as to when everyone's side effects started? Was it instant? Or a few days/weeks later?

Also, how do you feel about food? Do you still get hungry but not as hungry as you used to be or are you not interested in food at all?

My side effects have been almost non-existent. I sleep really well and only have a slightly dry mouth. I have always been a big water drinker though so I imagine that helps.

I'm finding with food I'm not really hungry but know when to eat if that makes sense. I also don't have any binge urges which is great.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Naomi! Side effects, just like all possible good effects of Duromine manifest in every person in a different way and time. There is no certain schedule or list that your body should be following to know that Duromine works for you. Some people manage to go through Duromine course without suffering from any adverse effects.

The way your relationship with food is – it’s actually the best option of appetite suppression that you can get on Duromine. I prefer this one to total absence of hunger. You do get hungry and get full from small amount of food – PERFECT! Now you need to make sure that these small meals contain only healthy foods and, of course, you need to exercise, if you want to lose weight at a high and consistent rate. Best of luck!

• Like us on Facebook