What Now?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by rocky girl, Oct 24, 2011.

1. rocky girl

rocky girl New Member
    Registered

Hi all
    I started duromine last friday 30mg first time all has been ok just very thirsty, but drinking water is a good thing, the more i pee the less of me. I have a problem and would love some information, I have just been surprised with a holiday in two weeks on a cruise,lovely i know but if i want to have a drink over the 7 days should i go off the tablets for the 7 days and then start again when i get home, at home i dont need to drink it doesnt worry me, but who doesnt have a pinacolada cruising the south pacific i dont want to do anything that would make me sick while i was away any help would be appreciated.
    rocky girl:cool:

2. volcom

volcom New Member
    Registered

The friends I know who have been on Duromine advised me DO NOT TAKE IT lol... Not sure what happened but two friends said this and I think I will listen to them lol.

3. rocky girl

rocky girl New Member
    Registered

Thankyou for your reply
    are you saying dont take it for 7 days or dont take it at all?

4. volcom

volcom New Member
    Registered

It's ok, I'll ask them when the day if over and when they come online. I've just heard bad things about it that is all.

5. HAppY

HAppY New Member
    Registered

Hi guys @rocky girl I really dont think stopping the tabs for 7 days is a good idea. Your body is slowly adjusting and by stopping you will confuse it. I know its gona be hard not to have any drinks, but hey think of it as testing your will power. @volcom how is it going with you, are you still eating normal?

6. rocky girl

rocky girl New Member
    Registered

thanks happy
    not sure how my will power will go on holidays maybe 2 or 3 drinks wont hurt, i will continue to excercise everyday while away.

7. SIZE16

SIZE16 New Member
    Registered

Rocky Girl, could you maybe just set aside a few days to not take your tabs and drink on those days? Ask your Dr if that would be ok. You could tell yourself that 2 days no drinks, one day drink, 2 days no drink... just an idea :) Maybe you should just wait til after the cruise then go full steam ahead.

8. rocky girl

rocky girl New Member
    Registered

Thanks Happy
    thanks for the reply i suppose i should check with the doc i know what she would say though NO DRINKING, im actually feeling really determined to get as much weight of as i can in the next three months so I dont think i will be as bad on the cruise as im worrying about, you know how sometimes you think things are going to be harder than they turn out to be.