What do you eat?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by millie, Oct 10, 2012.

1. millie

millie New Member
    Registered

Hi,

I start duromine next week and was just wondering if any of you out there are still eating, even if you're not hungry whilst on Duromine 30mg?

Thanks

2. munkeybuns69

munkeybuns69 New Member
    Registered

I'm going to the doctor next wednesday to hopefully get it. i dont know much about it but what do you eat? very curious myself. Thanks Millie for asking that one :)

3. burrublu

burrublu New Member
    Registered

It is important to eat healthy still. The tablet helps suppress appetite and speeds metabolism. If you dont eat correctly your body will go into starvation mode and store the fats in your body. I started 2 days ago and am following a low carb low fat routine and have lost .9kg so far. Also drink lots of water. As long as you have things in moderation you should lose weight. A friend of mine just lost 18kg in 3 months. She stuck to a low fat diet and did extremely well. Some will say eating 4 small meals a day is the way to go but I just dont feel hungry enough to do that. I am not a breakfast eater as a rule so I start the day with a up and go, then a lunch either a salad, eggs or slice of meat and at dinner meat and veg either stir fried or steamed. If you do some research there are lots of yummy low carb/low fat recipes on the net. The have started doing a weekly plan so I hopefully wont stray to much. Good luck!

4. millie

millie New Member
    Registered

thanks very much for your response! I'm glad you're doing well and have had a good experience so far.

I am amazed at your friends results! good on her!!!!