Welcome Chrissie70 :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chrissie70, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Chrissie70

Chrissie70 New Member
    Registered

Hi All, my name is Chris I am 33 years old from Western Australia. I have two beautiful young children and a wonderful husband. My sister in law first introduced me to Duromine. I actually didn't know she was on them until I asked how she was losing so much weight (out of the blue), she is getting wonderful results. I have played by the rule book of what is good for you and what isn't and now I want a piece of the action.

I have been reading the review and watching peoples success stories and am excited (and a little nervous) to get started. I have my Duromine 30mg prescription filled and sitting in my top drawer ready to go for Monday. I have one month supply in which the doctor will review at the end of the script.

I currently weigh approx 80kgs (I will weigh in properly when I start). I can never remember being under 70kg, even in high school. I know there are a lot of people out there that would love to be 80kg, but it is something that I just haven't been able to shake. My aim is to lose 15 kgs over the 3 month duration. This is my one shot so am going to make the most of it. I am not opposed to exercise I just have a bit of trouble getting started, especially in this cold weather, so hopefully the script gives me the nudge I need.

I am new to the whole 'blogging' idea but am going to give it a good crack. I will be more motivated if I think I am helping others also.

Thanks for listening, Wish me luck!

Kyles likes this.
  2. Smick

Smick Well-Known Member
    Registered

Good luck Chris.
    I wish I had made the effort when I was 80 kg.
    You are doing the right thing.
    Better to get on top of it than to wait till you are 117 kg like I was.

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good luck, Chris!:)
    15kg in 3 months? not a problem:cool:
    If you follow simple rules and set a right regime on a daily basis, then you can do it even faster.
    Well, depends on your body reaction of course. But I think everything will be just fine. I agree with Smick - reading other people's posts, blogs help you to prepare for some side effects, reactions (if any occur). You've taken the first step...

4. Annel

Annel New Member
    Registered

Hi Kate,
    I'm slept also through last night your body must get use to the tablets the few days no side effects after the fourth day.
    Tonight I'm starting with my running.

Welcome Chrissie, I have the same goal would like to loose 20kg in 3 months.
    Tx
    Annel

5. Christa

Christa New Member
    Registered

Hi Chrissie, I'm also new and need to loose 30kgs :( Hope I can do it..

Good luck Chrissie (see you arround) :)

Chrissie70 likes this.
  6. Chrissie70

Chrissie70 New Member
    Registered

Hello ladies! Today is the day. I am going to start a blog tonight to update you with my journey and my battle plan :) but right now, I'm off to swimming lessons. Have a great day.

Christa likes this.