Weightloss Journey.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eiiinna, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Eiiinna

Eiiinna New Member
    Registered

Hello everyone! New to Duromine and I just took my first dose today.
    Will be documenting my results week by week for mine and everyone else to see and compare.
    I wasn't happy with my body image at all these past few years. I am 165cms and weighting at 68kgs currently. Three years ago I was weighing at 55kgs and was happy with my weight. So just trying to get back to where I used to be. I've been very active and is a member of the gym but I found that I've hit a plateau of not gaining or losing. Hoping this will kickstart my goal back down to 55kgs. Please no negative comments, thank you.

Start date: 15/06/17
    Week 1
    Height: 165cm
    SW: 68kgs
    GW1: 65kgs
    GW2: 60kgs
    UGW: 55kgs

I haven't noticed any symptoms like dry mouth yet today, althought I did find myself a bit jittery. My appetite decreased (not sure if it was Duromine or just in my head). But I still ate, but halved my proportions on what I would normally eat. Feeling very happy. Just want to keep moving around (like as if I've taken 2 scoops of pre workout)

Till next week :)

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Eiiinna! Welcome and congratulations on getting your Duromine! Did you discuss this journey with a doctor? Any health checks? Hope, you will monitor your condition very carefully and wish you a successful weight loss journey!

To any person, who hits a long-lasting plateau, I always suggest to shift some things, like upping or lowering the daily caloric value of your menu for a couple of days and then proceeding the way it usually is. Starting from today, you already eat half the portions. I would suggest you to try and count the caloric value and the content of essential substances in what’s left of your daily menu to make sure you don’t undereat, especially considering the fact that you are exercising seriously.

What exercises you perform at the gym? Any strength ones, or cardio also included? Best of luck! Hope you will find the results inspiring! Measure your volumes as well. If you exercise, you might not see much loss in weight, while the m,easurements will show you how your body changes.

3. Eiiinna

Eiiinna New Member
    Registered

Hi April!
    Thanks for the kind words :)
    I didn't discuss this with a doctor because I know he will be against it, however I've had a health check and everything is fine.
    I just looooove food and all I do is eat eat eat. I feel like I burn off exactly what I put in hence the plateau.
    I just hope not having much appetite will direct me to the right direction in having a good habit with clean eating.
    In terms of at the gym, I do HIIT, cardio, calisthenics. I stopped lifting and will continue once I slim down a bit more.

April likes this.
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Heeey, the exercises are so varied, very nice! However while Duromine will help you keep the appetite off, you still should concentrate on eating healthy things. I mean, your 1200 cal menu should contain good stuff. And don’t forget about the water, ok?

How do you feel? Everyting’s fine?

5. Eiiinna

Eiiinna New Member
    Registered

Hi April!
    So far so good! I feel like I have soooo much energy! I've read about the pros and cons of Duromine and 1 week in, the pros outweighs the cons! Will head to the gym in a few hours and do my first week weigh in and make a post of how my week went.

6. Eiiinna

Eiiinna New Member
    Registered

So an update!

Week 2
    CW: 65.5kg (kind of hit my goal?!)

So I dropped pretty much 2.5kgs first week but I guess it's pretty much water weight.
    No problems sleeping at night, full of energy, cravings for sugary snacks gone, had dry mouth, drank alot of water.

Until next week.

7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi Eiiinna! I am so happy to hear your news! Glad you have the energy and enjoy your Duromine journey so far.

And congratulations on a great weight loss!!!! We both understand that losing water weight is a good thing, especially if you manage to lose more weight afterwards. I am very happy for you! an easy way to goal no. 2 and a great week to you!

8. Eiiinna

Eiiinna New Member
    Registered

Update.

Week 3
    GW1: 65kgs
    CW: 63.9kg

Total loss so far - 4.1kgs

Absolutely no side effects aside from dry mouth. Increased my protein intake as well as started to lift some weights now.

9. Hoffman55

Hoffman55 New Member
    Registered

Teally

10. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi Eiiinna! Great! Cool! You’re rocking it! Congrats on the results and your determination! Be proud of yourself and enjoy the process!!!

11. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Eiiinna. I guess, you’re just in a couple of days away from finishing your one-month Duromine course. So how is it going? How do you feel? Appetite suppression still there? Motivated and ready to smash the goal no matter what? I think you will reach your GW2. As for the ultimate goal weight… you will also achieve it, using already things you are doing while on Duromine. You introduced many changes and see how much they benefit you.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the last weigh in and wish you a fantastic day!