Weight loss...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angelwings, Mar 30, 2018.

1. angelwings

angelwings New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    94.5kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Height:
    165cm
    Lost:
    8.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    74kg
    Weight loss is very tricky, so far i have done it without the help of duromine.

8.5kg!

But feel stuck between 87kg-84kg..... i really wanna break this cycle, but its hard. Last year i spent months and months between 90-92kg......

I'm glad im at a lower weight than last year, but my appetite & emotional eating keep me in the extra slow lane.

Would love to hopefully get some Duro to help kick me into the next weight bracket, but until then im going to do it old school, cut my calories to about 1500, at the moment if i go lower than that i binge.....
    But it also means slow results which can be frustrating and so i binge, hahahaha, and theres the short version of it.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Angelwings, hi! Welcome to our Duromine community! Bravo on losing so much weight on your own!!! I wish you further success and hope that the process will soon start rolling as it should. If may suggest something, which might help with emotional eating episodes… it may be quite useful to find a hobby which will keep your hands busy, like sewing or knitting, or something else that you enjoy or may be never tried and always wanted to… scrapbooking? =) It helps. It helped me. it also helps to switch to another activity when you see that you’re getting out of hands with a meal. Like loading the dishwasher or the washing machine, or watering flowers.. some simple stuff. Usually, when you switch, ravenous hunger goes away and you can put all of the remaining foods in the fridge and finish the meal at a reasonable amount of food consumed.

Just some tips… and now I am so curious to find out how you managed to lose all that weight!!! What is your routine? I mean, eating, activity, changes… what did you do? It’s great!

3. angelwings

angelwings New Member
    Registered

The hands thing seems like a good tip actually....

The first two kilos were easy and just came off with the gym and cutting calories
    But i struggled at 92-90kg and 90-88kg and now 87-84kg
    For months i would loose 2 gain 2 loose 2.... gain....:(
    I was doing alot of overeating early last year coupled with many short desperate diets of 800 cal, 1200cal (egg diets, protien bars, protien shakes, Vegan foods) but it just put me in a binge restrict cycle.
    Eventually i would strike lucky and restrict, lose a kg and then up my cal then have a good period of time of healthy eating, and i would maintain my new weight loss.
    Then i would try again, sometimes my body wasn't ready for another round and i just couldn't cut the calories and i would binge,restrict binge restrict.... its been hard.
    It really took ages though, i mean its been about a year and a few months to get to my current weight.
    I'm pretty tired of dieting.

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

I can feel your “pain”… been there, done that. That’s exactly why I decided to begin Duromine, as well.

So… when you get your Duromine, you will have to FORGET ABOUT DIETING. This is not something that you will be doing then, certainly not. You need to make your brain switch to another direction about eating. Of course, easier said than done, BUT it might be your way to your leaner and healthier self. So, get creative, find some useful information on healthy nutrition and develop your eating plan. See, no dieting plan – it’s eating plan. =) At least, at the beginning of the course you will need something like that – a well though-over plan, which will help you never suffer from hunger (hence no blood sugar peaks and falls), ensure that you consume all foods that your body needs to function properly and lose weight at the same time. Further into the course, you will already know how much of what should be on our plate and have an approximate plan for each meal of each day. It might sound too long and boring, but it can help you. And a food diary, as well. Many successful slimmers on Duromine confessed that they had a food diary, which helps them track down their successes and fails, weight loss or gain, and immediately notice the linkage between their food and weight. Ok, I don’t want to bore you, but I really want you to achieve your goal, like really-really! have a lovely day!

5. Stargazer

Stargazer Member
    Registered