Weight loss has ALL BUT STOPPED !!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Shelby, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Shelby

Shelby New Member
    Registered

Hi All

I have been on duromine 40mg for 12 days now, the first week I lost 4.7kgs, nearly the end of week 2 and I have only lost another 500g. Has anybody else experienced this ? shall I just plod along ? IU am doing all the right things, eating smaller meals, less carbs ,more protein, no grog, and for a few days done some weights on hubbys gym. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks Deb

2. ann

ann New Member
    Registered

Hi Shelby
    I had completely different dosage, I went from 15mg( for 4weeks) to 30mg (for 8weeks) , and into mixed dosage of 30mg & 40mg ( to continue for 8weeks) . So, I am not on a full dosage of 40mg yet (and I won't be), so it's hard to tell. I still continue to loose weight while in the 14th week.
    I would look closer at your gym, maybe you are building yourself nice muscles ( and weight), that's why you can't see the progress? :). I am walking (with my dog) everyday for 30min and that's what my doc recommended. Avoid sugar, sweets and fatty food. High protein diet is recommended while taking Duromine but I think you should discuss this with your doctor, because everyone is different and it all depends in what state is your health.
    I think, you need to talk to your doc and maybe start the dosage from 30mg? Just my opinion only. Wish you good luck :)

PS I just noticed you are not into full week yet, so it is hard to tell. I've never compared my weight every day or every few days - I could see how my weight changes during a week. It's good to have weight in (for comparision) once weekly and if possible, the first thing in the morning or at the settled hour. It makes a difference and you'll be able to see if you keep loosing your weight.

3. My struggle

My struggle New Member
    Registered

I m the same I wonder if there is an diet recomendations for max benifit out of duromine?

Liabet likes this.