Weight loss happiness

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Motorhead222, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Motorhead222

Motorhead222 New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Giday I have been over 100kg for 15 years with my last weight before starting duromine 109kg.one month on 30mg lost about 3kg bit disappointing but no side affects and heaps of energy.last two months on 40mg and now weigh 90.7kg with no side affects and have never felt better.no exercise but i did cut out all white foods, and processed foods.still drank beer as normal.very happy with results but a bit worried now i have run out and no more prescriptions.what are side affect after stopping duromine ???

April likes this.
  2. Dre

Dre New Member
    Registered

Hi mate, great results! you have done really well, the biggest hurdle for me is knowing what to eat and what not to eat!
    you mentioned white foods? and processed foods?

can you give some examples?

April likes this.
  3. Motorhead222

Motorhead222 New Member
    Registered

Giday Dre,white goods; pastas,bread,rice,potatoes. processed foods, meat like salami,sliced sandwich meats, sliced cheeses,jars of sauces ie spaghetti sauces,butter chicken etc and nothing deep fried or coated in crumbs and take aways.I luv these foods but have managed to change my taste buds but you have to have your head in the right space as well. Thanks

April likes this.
  4. Dre

Dre New Member
    Registered

thanks mate, i have found that knowing what to eat is the hardest part of losing weight, for me anyway lol
    and your so right about changing our eating habits!
    i hope everything is going well for you.
    cheers..