1. Hi Guest, please read about new forum structure
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Live chat was removed from the Home page of the forum. You can access it in the Shoutbox section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weight gain

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Emily13975, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Emily13975

Emily13975 New Member
    Registered

I currently just started duromine as of 3 days ago, have lost 2.5kg which im proud about but ive done my research and there are alot of negatives i am seeing! Now i weigh in at 115kg and im wanting to loose 50kg one way or another but some people are saying you put weight back on straight after you stop and i dont want that to happen at all

#1 Emily13975, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  2. Julie28

Julie28 Member
    Registered

The key is to make lifestyle changes while you are on it so that you don't put the weight back on after. As it acts as an appetite suppressant then you make the changes while you're not affected by hunger.
    Of course if you go back to bad eating habits you're going to put weight back on..

April likes this.
  3. Emily13975

Emily13975 New Member
    Registered

I dont plan on going back to bad eating and ungealthy habits! :) i want my weight gone so bad, so ill make it happen no matter what! No more excuses :)

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

That is PERRRRFECT! Great mindset, Emily! No more excuses – just do it! Way to go!

How do you feel?

5. Emily13975

Emily13975 New Member
    Registered

Day 7, have lost 3.6kg :) im feel drained from the gym so im having a little bit of a rest before i go again! Other then that im happy with the weightloss as its been awhile since ive lost anything

Starting weight 116.5kg
    Weight today 112.9kg

6. Julie28

Julie28 Member
    Registered

Hey well done! That's brilliant! Yes your body is probably fatigued from the gym, rest day is good and also necessary! But wow, 3.7kg! good on you!

April likes this.
  7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Oh, what a great result, Emily! Congratulations! Keep in mind that on days when you exercise you need a little bit more calories. Lean protein is a good thing. And definitely a loud applause for the gym persistence! A lovely day to you!

8. Emily13975

Emily13975 New Member
    Registered

Needing some exsercise ideas to loose the lower belly? Its the only thing that doesnt seem to want to budge and i hate it, its so ugly and it makes me so depressed tbh!!

9. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Lower belly… as you know, we are incapable, unfortunately, to lose fat locally… the main tips are usually cardio + muscle building + yoga (Pilates – my fav.). My main issue when trying to cope with the abdominal fat was weak back muscles. Pilates helped me work through these really well. I have no idea how your back muscles are… it’s just my own experience. Core exercises are also important. Tough ones, yet really effective are Janda situps (really tough!!!) and, of course, raising the legs turned effective for me. You can make your own search and see which ones turn the most effective for you. Best of luck!

PS. If you can incorporate swimming into your exercise routine, you would do yourself a big favor

• Like us on Facebook