Weight and scales

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Smashed1, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

How often do you weigh your self? Do you also measure centimetres?
    Do you have an app or way of tracking this?

2. brightlight

brightlight New Member
    Registered

Hi Smashed,
    I just started Duromine but I'd suggest weighing once a week (same time, same day each week you are on Duromine) and also measuring your centimetres. If you are in Australia there is a website called LivingLite where you put in your details and barcode from your Duromine pack and it keeps a record of your weight loss and centimetre loss. If not in Aus. you still might have access to this website or something similar, there should be a little leaflet with info on it in your Duromine pack. If not, create a chart in a Word document (or similar program) to keep track of your progress!
    BL x

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kate likes this.
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

What a great idea! Especially for those, who cannot post their pics and regular measurements on the forum. Thanx BL!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LetMeSing

LetMeSing New Member
    Registered

I use My Fitness Pal app for counting calories intake. I weigh myself every day and measure 1 time a week. It is very important to track your success to stay motivated.

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook