Week One

Discussion in 'Success stories and motivation' started by Kazzam, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Kazzam

Kazzam New Member
    Registered

Hello folks. This is my journey so far:
    I started my Duromine 30mg tablets last Wednesday, 20th February.
    I took my tablet at 6am each day.
    Dry mouth was the only side effect for me that first day. Forced me to drink a lot more water.
    Lots of energy.
    Fitful sleep that night but nothing too extreme.

Days 2 – 7 were the same, with my sleep returning to normal by Day 5 – Sunday. I have not weighed myself each day as I think that would be a bit too much for me.

I drink lots of water and very carefully watch what I eat and drink. I still have three meals a day but they are small meals. Very few carbs.
    I don’t snack.
    I have not drunk ANY ALCOHOL which is hard for me as I enjoy my wine.

I walked 6 of the 7 days - 7km before 8am to beat the heat. I even walked through the howling winds and rain of Cyclone Oma!

My starting weight was 79kg.
    My weight after one week is 76.8 kg a loss of 2.2kg. I am very happy

I haven’t measured myself but I know that I have lost quite a few centimetres. I can see the difference in my stomach and feel the difference in my clothes. My husband can see the difference in me too.

Can’t wait for week two

Jojo74 likes this.
  2. Jojo74

Jojo74 New Member
    Registered

I have also just started... day 5 for me. Apart from the sleeplessness, excessive thirst and a few mild headaches I feel pretty good!
    Not sure if or when I will weigh myself.. the thought scares me!
    Well done on your success so far and best of luck with the rest of your journey:)

3. Kazzam

Kazzam New Member
    Registered

Thanks jojo74 and good luck to you too. Let me know how your first week goes

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook