Week one on duromine 40mg

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shelby, May 28, 2011.

1. Shelby

Shelby New Member
    Registered

Hi All, another newbie but with great results. I have been on duromine 40mg exactly one week, with no side effects whatsoever except for the sleeping part :( I found it hard to sleep at the start of the week, watching that clock tick over til about 3am !

But the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages, as I have lot 4.7kg in one week !! Yay what a great kick start. I am very conscious of my meal sizes and no pastas, carbs for dinner. I have also started drinking a lot of water - tab makes me thirsty anyway - one of the side effects. As my GP said at the end of a month on this tablet I should have learnt about meal proportions and when to eat.

A daily intake would be 1 egg and slice toast for brekkie, soup or fruit salad or 2 min noodles, vegies and a 100g of meat for protein.

I hope week two brings the same result, will be stoked. I have also started pulling weights and doing tummy crunches on hubby's gym, and will start walking next week. How is anyone else going on the 40mg?

Start weight 21 may 2011 was 104.7kg end of week 27 May 2011 is 99.6kg