WEEK IN REVIEW

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Scribbles, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Hello Everyone. We're starting our Week In Review backdated to yesterday. The general format is as follows:

Week: (fill in the week. eg. Mon 24-3-14 to Sun 30-3-14)

Weigh In

Last Week:
    This Week:
    Lost/Gained:

Current Stats
    Start weight:
    Current weight:
    Goal weight:

Exercise

Week experience

Goals (if any)

You can copy and paste from the post the blank template into your post. We'll see how it goes and we can still change it and tweak it if we think of making it different. I'll reply to this thread and I'll see how I go filling it in myself!! :)

JennyGordonii and Dani7 like this.
  2. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Week: Mon 24-3-14 to Sun 30-3-14

Weigh In
    Last Week: 90.8 kg
    This Week: 89.9 kg
    Lost/Gained: - .9 kg

Current Stats
    Start weight: 94.2 kg
    Current weight: 89.9 kg
    Goal weight: 67 kg

Exercise
    I walked 4 days last week doing just over 3 km each time.

Week experience
    I had a good week. Keep to my own personal eating plan and did my exercise. Drank lots of water. Had a couple of meals where I would liked to have eaten a lot more but I resisted. Some days it seems quite easy and others a bit harder. Tried to keep a positive attitude and just take it one day at a time.

Goals (if any)
    I don't have any specific goal for the new week other than more of the same!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Scribbles, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Lanny Edey likes this.
  3. sanjay1

sanjay1 New Member
    Registered

Week: Mon 31-3-14 to Sun 6-3-14

Weigh In
    Last Week: 100.3 kg
    This Week: 100.3 kg
    Lost/Gained: 0.0 kg

Current Stats:
    Start weight: 100.3 kg
    Current weight: 100.3 kg
    Goal weight: 87.0 kg

Exercise:
    I walked 1 days last week 2 km each time.

Week experience:
    I started off with Duromine on Tuesday 1 April 2014. Am taking the necessary cautions about drinking copious amounts of water. So far no apparent side effects. I know that it has kicked it because by this time I will be super hungry. I had a small breakfast and a steak lunch. I've read that eating small meals is crucial to success. As always I wish to maintain a positive attitude.

Goals :
    My goal is to be a healthy 87 kg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SW - 100.3 kg
    CW - 100.3 kg
    GW - 87.0 kg
    TOTAL LOST: 0.0 kg
    GOALS:-
    1. Get to 95 kg. - Not yet achieved
    2. Get to 85 kg.

4. brightlight

brightlight New Member
    Registered

Great idea Scribbles!

Week: Sunday 23-3-14 to Sun 30-3-14

Weigh In
    Last Week: 70kg
    This Week: 68.5kg
    Lost/Gained: 1.5kg

Current Stats
    Start weight: 70kg
    Current weight: 68.5kg
    Goal weight: 55kg

Exercise
    Yoga, walking my dog, light weight training, running around photo shoots for work!

Week experience
    First week - started great, ended badly!! This is a new week and I'm happy for my weight loss last week and hope to keep on a good path this week!

Goals (if any)
    To get to 67kg by Sunday!

JennyGordonii likes this.
  5. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Great going sanjay1. You've started. Good on ya for going for a walk. Looking forward to hearing how you're doing next week. Great loss brightlight. Excellent exercise. Nice to mix it up. You're right...new week. It can only get better from here!

Scorpio14 and Kate like this.
  6. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Week: Mon 24-3-14 to Sun 30-3-14 (weighed in today though as its my first week)

Weigh In Last Week:
    This Week: 92.0
    Lost/Gained: down 3.2 kgs

Current Stats
    Start weight: 95.2
    Current weight: 92.0
    Goal weight: 70

Exercise
    I do classes at our local gym. I do Hit Box 2 nights a week and a pump class on one. I have been walking 2 days a week after I get home from work and that's a 5klm round trip. I have lost a total of 8kgs since the start of the year and can already feel the difference in my fitness which I am loving.

Week experience This was my first week on Duromine. The first night was not pleasant at all with not being able to sleep until after 3am, bad headaches and feeling sick in the stomach. Very happy that has all gone now. I am not getting the burst of energy others do, maybe because I am only on the 15mg. I do get head spins when I have been sitting for a while and get up. But if that's the only side affect , I am happy. But I will say I love that my clothes are getting a bit too big for me....

Goals (if any)
    My first goal is to get in the 80's. I cant remember the last time I was so that will be awesome.
    My second goal is to loose 20kgs all up by July...I know its a big number, but im 8kgs down and for the first time in my life I feel I have the tools to do it. I want to go wedding dress shopping in July.

7. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

3.2 kg!!! That's awesome!!:) Glad you're getting used to the pills. I made it into the 80s last week for the first time in almost a year. Won't be long and you'll get there.

JennyGordonii likes this.
  8. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

Week: Mon 24/03/2014 - Sun 30/03/2014 (weighed today as well as i just finished a week)

Weigh In
    Last Week: 82.7kg
    This Week: 79.4kg
    Lost/Gained: 3.3kg

Current Stats
    Start weight: 82.7kg
    Current weight: 79.4kg
    Goal weight: 58kg

Exercise: I have been going to my local gym 3 times a week. I go on the treadmill for 10 minutes and then do some step and arm exercises. then i do some sit ups for 5 minutes and then cool down on the orbitrek for 10 minutes.

Week experience: Last week has honestly been okay i must say. Couldn't sleep for the first 2 days but after that i was okay and ofcourse i still have the dry mouth. All your motivational messages have helped me a great deal you guys so thank you so much. Lets continue this journey together.

Goals (if any): My long term goal is to be 58kg by June as it will be my birthday. My short term goal is to be under 75kg by the end of this month.

9. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

Tamaraj and Scribble you guys are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work :)

10. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Pache you made it under 80 kg. And what a loss - HUGE!! Good job.

11. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Awesome job Pach'e!!!! Keep up the good work guys.....lets make it a good week :)

12. sanjay1

sanjay1 New Member
    Registered

I've decided to move my week in review to my blog so I can consolidate my info.

Will copy and paste here as well

Scribbles likes this.
  13. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Good Morning everyone, hope you are all well

Week: Mon 31/03/2014 - Sun 06/04/2014 (only been 5 days since last weigh in)

Weigh In Last Week: 92.0kgs
    This Week: 90.8kgs
    Lost/Gained: -1.2kgs

Current Stats
    Start weight: 95.2kgs
    Current weight: 90.8kgs
    Goal weight: 70kgs

Exercise Its actually been raining here which is so rare for the outback so haven't been able to do my walks everyday so just went to the gym for my classes. one class on Monday and 2 on Thursday.

Week experience: Dry mouth of course and my skin on my face is all dry and flakey. I have noticed I that I am starting to get hungry which is what my doctor said might happen because im only on the 15mg, so when I go back to him at the end of the month I think I will go up to the 30mg one.

Goals (if any) My first goal is to get into the 80's....only 900 grams to go!!.

Kate likes this.
  14. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Great Job!

15. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Week: Mon 31/03/2014 - Sun 06/04/2014

Weigh In
    Last Week: 89.9kgs
    This Week: 89.3kgs
    Lost/Gained: -.6 kgs

Current Stats
    Start weight: 94.2 kgs
    Current weight: 89.3 kgs
    Goal weight: 67 kgs

Exercise
    Got in 4 walks this past week. Why is it the last one is always the hardest :)

Week experience:
    Had a good week. When we went to the City on Friday I did indulge. How? I shared half a piece of Date, Apple and Walnut cake with my husband. In previous days I would have eaten the whole lot by myself. And then had a nice eat up session at home and started again the next day. Not this time! I had a light dinner when we got home.

Goals (if any)
    Just to keep on keeping on. I read someone's blog ages ago and they talked about the honeymoon period. You start off working on losing weight and then after a few weeks you kind of get slack and get over it and go back to your old ways. I don't want to do that. So I want to just keep being consistent.

==========================================================

16. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Good job!! im dreading going back to east coast, we are renovating and usually get takeaway or go to the clubs/pubs for dinner...you did well to only have one bit of cake, lets hope I have that self control. :)

17. sanjay1

sanjay1 New Member
    Registered

It is good to see the support on this forum - it goes a long way.

As you will read on my blog - I have thrown in the towel on duromine. The side effects have proved to harsh for me. Good luck to all you guys! I hope it goes well.

18. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Week:
    Mon 7-34-14 to Sun 13-4-14

Weigh In
    Last Week: 89.3 kg
    This Week: 87.9 kg
    Lost/Gained: - 1.4 kg

Current Stats
    Start weight: 94.2 kg
    Current weight: 87.9 kg
    Goal weight: 67 kg

Exercise
    Didn't do any this week. Why? Totally unmotivated. Lots going on. Stressing. Depressed.

Week experience
    While it's been a rough week with my emotions and with the weather I can say that I didn't use them as excuses to binge and eat.

Goals (if any)
    Another week of being committed to improving myself.

==============================================================

19. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

That is a great attitude Scribbles! Even though it gets tough sometimes, you still stick to you goals, well done!!;):) Please do keep us posted, and good luck for the week ahead:D

20. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Good Job!! after 2 weeks on holidays to renovate a house, im heading back tomorrow. Will get on the scales and so scared to see what it says....ill keep you posted