WEEK 7 UPDATE...

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Beautiful B, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Beautiful B

Beautiful B Active Member
    Registered

Hi people

So it's my 7 week update and I've lost 1kg (AGAIN!!) for the week that has passed... Seems I'm really just losing a kg a week... I worked so hard this week by adding the workouts, walking, jumping rope etc. Kinda disappointed though, as I was hoping to lose more than a kg.. even if it had to be a kg and grams I would have been ok with that. I know I feel this way because I compare myself to others on the site and I know I should'nt, because it's different with everyone... I also realized that this weekly 1kg loss started when I went from 30mg to 15mg Duromine....

I suffered severe insomnia for a whole month on the 30mg, and I'm not planning to go through that process again of never sleeping... With the 15mg, I have no side effects at all. It makes me feel like I used to before I started Duromine, just that I can control my way of eating now..So I'm sticking to the 15mg, suppose it will also help in preparing me for when I'm off Duromine.

I'm also suppose to be greatful for losing a kg a week. At least I'm still losing and not picking up weight even though I hoped I could lose more... and its a healthy loss per week....I'm also losing a lot of cm... I'm shrinking and I actually have a neck now.. LOL!

03 July 2014 - 95kg
    10 July 2014 - 91kg
    17 July 2014 - 90kg
    24 July 2014 - 88kg
    31 July 2014 - 87kg
    07 July 2014 - 86kg
    14 July 2014 - 85kg
    21 July 2014 - 84kg (11kg lost.....19kg to go:eek:)

Good luck to all on their journey....

tarme and Melmo like this.
  2. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

11 kgs is 7 weeks is amazing!! I read your posts and want to aim to match your losses!!
    Keep your head up ^_^ I don't know if i saw it on here but this has really stuck with me and helps me stay positive. We isn't put the weight on overnight so we aren't going to lose it over night.

Again be super proud of your efforts and hold your head up high ;)

3. Beautiful B

Registered

Thanks for the reply Kayla.... much appreciated... ...I'm usually so positive.Suppose I'm just having a bad week....To be honest with you, I'm actually experiencing anxiety this week with this whole weight loss thing, working full time and the stress that goes along with working for the South African Police Service, being a single mom and studying, and exams are just around the corner... Feels like things are just getting to much... I sure things will settle down soon.... But thanks again...

Melmo likes this.
  4. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just have to keep your head up and stay positive. Weight loss is such a journey, physically and emotionally. And even when it's going well it can still send you a curve ball.

I can honestly say you've been a big inspiration to people on here and now to find you have so much going on in your life and you are still making the time to invest in yourself, your future and your family's future is amazing!!

Keep going you can do it!!

5. Beautiful B

Registered

Wow! Thanks Kayla.... I had tears in my eyes this morning reading your reply.... I dont know what I would do without this site....and you guys.. Much appreaciated dear...

6. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

my weight loss has slowed too,its a long road. Its still a loss:) 11 kilo in total is massive!!!

7. Beautiful B

Registered

Thanks Jules.... We just need to stay positive and continue to support each other on this weight loss journey...

Typical_Jules, Melmo and KaylaLouise like this.
  8. tarme

tarme Active Member
    Registered

Very inspiring to me also. Iam going on to the 4th week weigh in soon.it seems like it's taking forever..

Melmo likes this.