Week 3

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by courtenay_r90, Sep 1, 2012.

1. courtenay_r90

courtenay_r90 New Member
    Registered

This is my third week on Duromine 30mg first week I felt awful sick feeling in my head, almost no sleep, feeling like I was going to vomit, head spinning and going pale like I felt I was going to faint. I ended up going from 81.3 to 78.7 that week. Second week my kids both had an ear and throat infection I decided not to take any duromine for this week so I could be 100% myself to look after the kids. I didn't eat bad so I didn't gain or loose any weight. Now my third week is coming to an end this week I felt so much better like I was myself with no side effects so I am happy about this weighed myself yesterday and have gone from 78.7kg to 76.7kg so am feeling so good about this, family and friends are starting to notice that I am loosing weight and complimenting me which feels great. I have one more weeks left of pills so I might go back to doc and ask for one more months prescription I want to get down to 68-70 and I would defiantly be able to do it in that time.

Starting weight 81.3kg
    Weigh to date 76.7kg
    Total weight lose 4.6kg