Week 3 for me.

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by skm23, May 12, 2012.

1. skm23

skm23 New Member
    Registered

Hey guys
    I'm new to duromine-this is my 3rd week on it.
    In total I've lost 6.5kg overall I'm wanting to lose 60kg so I can feel happy within myself.
    I'm also on celebrity slim which is helping, I used to eat everything in sight I'd also eat because I wanted something to be in my belly but now my head says no don't eat anything!!!!!!
    I'm feeling a little down and out atm, needin some sort of support from fellow dieters, I get huge amounts of support off family friends and my beautiful partner, but none really understand how I'm actually feeling, but all you will understand I just need that boost to make me want to keep going.

Thanks for listening.

Sarah

2. Kerri

Kerri New Member
    Registered

Hi Sarah

Your in the right place. I am sure everyone on here would have similar feelings. It can be hard even if you have support at home.
    I know my husband loves me just as I am. This gave me the perfect excuse to eat and eat and blow up to 104.5 kg. I am only about 5 ft3 . Also you don't always want to talk weight loss to your family and friends. You sound obsessed lol. But we need to talk about it to keep on track and keep reminding ourselves why we are trying to become slimmer.

Yay on your great weight loss. That's a really good result. I am sure it is just the beginning of the brand new you.

I am on my 3 rd day and finally over the initial side effects I had. I still can't sleep well but I can relax now. I am also very very thirsty. I don't want to eat though. It's a great opportunity to set a meal plan and stick to it. Eating small meals to allow my stomach to shrink. ( I'm not sure if that's what happens but it feels like you need less food). I am sticking to natural foods. Hunter gatherer type meal plan. If its veggies fruit whole grains oats soy milk. It on the meal plan. I'm enjoying fruit and yoghurt much more now. It all tastes better. Maybe it's because I wait until its a meal time and don't just eat over salted, extra tasty food. I am trying to have a variety of vitamins and minerals to keep me energised. I know the tablet do as well but that worn be forever. I love the energy you get from natural food. Also learning to enjoy new flavours.

Keep posting on here as your results come in. Or even when you feel like your over it. You can also instant message if you wish to exchange email addresses. It's easier to check email on my phone than log in to the forum.

( I think I made my email public. Not sure)

Food is fuel. Nothing more Nothing less.

Kerri

3. skm23

skm23 New Member
    Registered

Hey Kerri,
    THanks heaps for the advice :)
    I'm doing pretty good now all up I've lost 10kg now.
    I had a really sore jaw for weeks, my 4th week now and its starting to just go away I can't stop grinding my jaw because its used to eating and now its just settling.
    I also had really bad head spins, which made me so nauseas but that's all gone and also the dry mouth, I've just spent the weekend not takin the tablets to see how I'd go, and I was so hyper for 6-7 hours, It was great feeling that energetic haven't been like that since highschool but it was odd because I wasn't on the tablets for the weekend.

Thank you again :)

4. BigLoss

BigLoss New Member
    Registered

Hi Skm,

Just read this and am hoping your still going ok, I have been on diet after diet and am diterminded this time to NOT give up!! We are sexy just the way we are but we need to feel that inside too!!

How is it all going now??

I have only just started so some helpful tips would be great :)

5. skm23

skm23 New Member
    Registered

Hey darl =(
    Yeah I'm going good, have had 2 and a bit weeks off duromine (due to not enough funding) but back on it again today yay! Huge sigh of relief! But duromine is amazing, I've been on every possible diet aswell this has been the best. So far less than 2months I've lost 15kg come to a stand still due to not having my duromine for a while, but not today back on track for me. We really are beautiful ladies but need to feel that on the inside I totally 100% agree people can say to us your perfect the way you are blah blah blah but to feel that way (not perfect)but just beautiful, me should be able to feel that on the inside aswell. My advice you won't feel/see any difference for the first week don't let this get to you because trust me it will, wait and don't give up, also have a day of weighing in not every single day, my weigh in day is Sunday. But trust me don't give up you need to keep going with this. You will become two minded about it but ignore it and say you need to do this! Make yourself proud because those first few kilos will fly off and you'll love it :)

6. BigLoss

BigLoss New Member
    Registered

Hey,

So glad u didnt give up. I know what its like to give up and then look back and say " shit why did I?" Iam determined to do it this time, my mind and heart are in the same place. Would be good to have someone to exercise with that is going through the same and be able to boucne off each other with support. I have felt a bit ill today, but as i have read that is fairly normal. The water is the part i stuggle with the most- I can honestly say I HATE IT!!
    So good to have your support there and thank you! we can and we WILL all do this together!! I have to go back and see my doctor in 3 weeks, I was thinking to not weigh myself until then, what do you think? Thanks so much again for advice and support! xxx

7. Kristy

Kristy New Member
    Registered

Hi Skm23
    Wow 15kgs in 2 months thats amazing
    What is your goal weight?
    How much have you lost now?

8. carotene

carotene New Member
    Registered

hi girls.

May I ask your exercise routines ? I'm SO flabby and on Day 4 of Duro. It's not showing results :(