Week 2 Weigh In - 30mg

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Victoria, May 23, 2011.

1. Victoria

Victoria New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

So today is exactly 2 weeks since I started and today is weigh in day.

Since last week, I have only lost 0.2kgs, which isn't much... but it's still something.

I feel a lot lighter though and a few people have also mentioned that I've lost a bit of weight around my face and my tummy.

I haven't had any side effects at all this past week, which is great, so I think my body has definitely adapted to the medication.

Eating is still on track - very healthy food, as close to natural form as possible and also making sure I force myself to eat 3 meals a day.

I did take my measurements down mid last week, bust / waist / stomach (as I have a bit of extra chub there as my boyfriend calls it) / hips / and thighs. I think I will check my measurements on a monthly basis, as sometimes the scales may not show much, but the tape measure does!

After having surgery on my spine 7 weeks ago with no physical exercise for the last 6 months, I started rehab pilates last Tuesday. Unfortunately I did tear a muscle in my shoulder and was in a lot of pain all week from it, so I haven't done any exercise in since then.

Victoria

2. missmolly

missmolly New Member
    Registered

Well done Victoria, a loss is a loss. You're right about the scales, i dont depend on them. Too cranky for my liking! I measure my sucessess or not!! by my clothes. If they fit then ok, if too tight then i know i'm over indulging and if they're loose then yippee.....

Go easy on the exercise, you don't want to be in pain! Brisk walk with the dog, kids or boyfriend will do!!

x