1. Hi Guest, please read about new forum structure
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Live chat was removed from the Home page of the forum. You can access it in the Shoutbox section.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 2: Appetite came back

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Sk1nnyoneday, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Sk1nnyoneday

Sk1nnyoneday Member
    Registered

I’m crying as I write this. My second week and all effects of duromine have gone.

I even started taking it at later times, first 10am then 11am then 12pm and still no reduction in appetite.

It’s as if this week’s pills don’t contain any drug at all. Last week I finally felt free from food and hunger but now those demons have returned and I’m trapped again.

This was truly my last hope. I needed this, I really did.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi! Don’t give up! Stop taking Duromine for 3-4 days and restart again. And review your nutrition! You eat too little!!! You torture your body without a serious reason for that. You don’t need such a scarce nutrition to lose weight. Especially, wince you exercise.

Calm down, drink more water, concentrate on your body, fuel it better.

Did you have a blood check for hypoglycemia? Do you sleep enough during the night? Do you consume enough proteins and fats?

Cinergy likes this.
  3. Sk1nnyoneday

Sk1nnyoneday Member
    Registered

I will get tested for hypoglycaemia. I sleep around 10hrs normally. Yesterday I ate 52g protein and 48g fat

How much should I be eating? How should I fuel myself better? I’ve been told that 1200 calories a day is adviced for a sedentary person like me.

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Proteins, ok, sounds like a good amount. Fats… closer to the minimum limit. Are you sure that you do manage to consume 1200 calories? On days when you exercise, you should consume a bit more. And you do exercise.

One more thing that just hit me. Did you consume a lot of added sugar before? If you did and completely abandoned it, you are going through a sugar dependence withdrawal, which usually gets better by the end of week 2-3.

5. Sk1nnyoneday

Sk1nnyoneday Member
    Registered

Okay, I will raise my fats a little and yes, according to MyFitnesspal I do eat 1200 calories a day easily. I will raise to 1350 calories on exercise days.

No, I didn’t consume added sugar before so nothing has changed there.

Should I still stop Duromine for 3/4 days?

6. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Oh good for you. I was worried that you eat less.

Yes, i would suggest you do the re-start thing, if the appetite suppression is gone.

7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi there! A new week… did you re-start Duromine? How do you feel? How is your hunger?

• Like us on Facebook