Week 10

Discussion in 'Motivation' started by Sophie Couper, Sep 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Sophie Couper

Sophie Couper New Member
    Registered

image.jpeg I haven't posted since I first started Duromine 20 July this year. I'm week 10 into my Duromine program and my life style change and I am 21 kilos down. I weighed in at 100 kilos at the start and I'm now 79.. The heaviest I've ever been was 110 kilos (see my profile pic) I am working out 3 times a week but have started to up it to 4-5 times. Duromine has really helped me loose this weight and I'm absolutely terrified I will gain it back once I stop but I feel it's all down to will power and healthy choices I have decided I will now take Duromine every second day and then next week every third day etc to slowly let my body know I'm coming off it. I must say I don't get any side effects and I do eat very well on it. However My need for cigarettes is shocking. I always have been a social smoker but since being on this I upped my smoking to every day (although I only have two or three a day it's still bad.) This is a life style change for me and I plan to stick to it regardless, but I will quit smoking all together and make sure this weight stays well and truly off

2. Mumo3girls

Mumo3girls Active Member
    Registered

Wow!!!! Amazing effort, well done, good luck quitting.. there's always something :(

3. TheOriginalBeauty

Registered

wow you look amazing, thank you for the inspiration <3

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Absolutely stunning! Wow! What a change!

5. Anapolis

Anapolis New Member
    Registered

You look amazing! And your results are awesome - thanks for sharing!

6. Mimi Michaela

Mimi Michaela New Member
    Registered

Hi dear fighter! You are inspiring most of us not to give up. Bravo! I'll try my best. Started my journey on Sunday 15 lost 1 kg but so many more to go! From 88, I do not dare to say 25 but at least 20 kg need to go.
    It is hard and without Duromine I can't make it. Hopefully this helps. At the moment I do not have appetite at all and push myself to eat. Due to my wrk I do not have time 4 Gym but go for walks mostly evenings. We shall see if it wrks!