Week 1

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by nikki82, Oct 12, 2014.

1. nikki82

nikki82 Member
    Registered

So i started duromine 40mg 1 week ago. At first i had trouble sleeping didnt sleep at all the first 2 nights then got 2-3 hrs sleep the 3rd night but now i am sleeping all night.
    only other side effects i have is a dry mouth which is fine. I dont have any extra energy and am still really tired.
    In a day i eat a banana for breakfast, grilled chicken for lunch and lite jelly for tea. I drink 6 x 600mls bottles of water a day.
    I have a knee condition so exercise is hard but i do what i can.
    In 1 week i have lost 6.2kgs my starting weight was 116.9kg and today im 110.7kg now if i could lose this every week i would be skinny in no time lol

BigMamaPlus3, rosiekaym and Cole82 like this.
  2. BigMamaPlus3

BigMamaPlus3 New Member
    Registered

6.2kilos in a week? That's amazing! Hopefully you can manage that in each week!! Haha

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

:D:D:D Please don't flatter yourself too much! Six kilos per week is not always stable, the first week - yes, it's predictable because of the water loss, but later you should be ready to get not as much weight loss as this, just to not feel down and disappointed. Put realistic goals, even a kilo per week and once you achieve it, put another one and another.... Little cheat huh? ;)

BigMamaPlus3 likes this.
  4. nikki82

nikki82 Member
    Registered

I lost 9.4 kgs in a month. I stopped taking duromine on monday as i couldnt afford it at the moment but i have now lost 10.3 kgs all up

Thembeka132kg, BigMamaPlus3 and Kate like this.
  5. No more fat bum

Registered

Wow Nikki well done, would love to hear if you went back on it or if not kept off the weight.