Week 1 Weigh In :)

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by gemma marshall, Jul 14, 2014.

1. gemma marshall

gemma marshall New Member
    Registered

So it has been a week since it started taking 15mg of Metermine. Wow how much can change in 1 week. On day 1 I took a video of myself explaining how I feel and to be honest I looked like s%#t.. My face is puffy and I look like my life had been sucked out of me. Day 1 I weighed 104.1 on the gym scales and 109.1 on the dr scales however I think hers where out and I have weighed myself on 3 other scales and they all said 104.1. My weeks included eating 3 small meals a day and daily workouts .
    So today I weighed in at 100kgs!!! I can't wait to be in double digits next week :) I can't remembered the last time I was in the 90's. This forum has been part of my success by reading your stories and successes it motivated me to keep on my journey, Thank you so much!! Have a great week everyone xx

HotFizz likes this.
  2. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Well done Gemma, it is such an inspiration to keep going if you see the results. I think most people who are or have been on the weight loss journey feel like family, we all know what the others are going through, and that is what makes this such a great Forum.

3. Vee

Vee Active Member
    Registered

Well done just keep going with your weekly goals. I've got a photo of me now with my weight loss and I couldn't believe that I could get into the 60s been in the 70s for 8 years.
    I honestly couldn't have done it with out the durimine. I wish you all the best in your journey :) vee

gemma marshall and SweetTeddie like this.
  4. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Congratulations Vee, you look stunning! Just shows us all it is never too late to start, thank you for the motivation.:)