Week 1 weigh in

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Rjburke1, May 15, 2014.

1. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

Today is my first week weigh in.

Sw. 101kg
    Cw. 96kg
    Total loss 5kg
    Gw. 70kg

26kg to go :D Very happy so far. Slacked of a bit the last couple of days by not excercise nag but going to start again today.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Wow! 5 kg per week??
    But you better start exercising regularly so that your body got used to it. When you finish the pills you can continue exercising and so not to gain weight back again. Just a tip.

Rjburke1 and Lanny Edey like this.
  3. Lanny Edey

Lanny Edey Member
    Registered

Thats a huge weight loss. Scary, crazy dramatic weight loss. Now that you feel positive about it. Go to the gym and celebrate with some fun :)

Rjburke1 likes this.
  4. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

It was a big weightloss but I weighing tomorrow for the second week and I'm thinking it will only be a 1-2kg loss. I would prefer to lose it slowly as I don't want to find it again lol last week i think because I was so determined I hardly ate and when I did I was forcing myself and it was only tiny amounts.

This week I was being more realistic and only taking the tablet every second day and living life how I usually do without the junk food and no exercise apart from day to day activities (chasing after an 18mth old and 6 year old) and I am more than happy with the 1-2 kg loss. I know exercise is a key ingredient to weightloss and I am trying to fit in the treadmill and rower everyday but when you work full time, have reading and homework to help with when 6year old finishes school, housework, cooking dinner, shower and bath both girls it sort of wears me out a bit. I have to try and work out a schedule where I can have me time. I find it hard though because once I put the girls to bed I am buggered.

Lanny Edey likes this.
  5. Lanny Edey

Lanny Edey Member
    Registered

You are doing great, my hat comes off for you for being a great mum and juggling all that you have to do!

I have a saying, "You get abs from your food and exercise gives a positive attitude!"

Never-ever take time away from your family, it's your little wonderful world. maybe put the little tiger in a pram and walk around the block with your 6 year old if thats possible, thats all it takes to squeeze some exercise ;-) Then again, I'd like to see some gym junkies take on your hectic life and see them do that every day, they'd be quitting after two days LOL!. I have two kids just a bit older than yours, but I totally get what you mean.

Rock on, stay fab :)

Rjburke1 likes this.
  6. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

Thanks Lanny. I don't want to come across as finding excuses not to exercise. I just need to work out how to fit it in. I just done 30 minutes on the treadmill while my little one napped so that may just be the perfect time. Just hopefully the phone doesn't ring as I am talking to clients all day long lol

Lanny Edey likes this.
  7. ForgetfulMe

ForgetfulMe New Member
    Registered

Congratulations! I did my first weigh in last night on day 6 and I was 82.8 and I'm down to 79.3 :-D. First weigh-ins are the best feeling!

Lanny Edey likes this.
  8. Lizzie75

Lizzie75 New Member
    Registered

Wow, that's great Forgetful Me!! Can't wait to join you in the 70's again, really over being stuck in the 80s :D

ForgetfulMe likes this.
  9. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Congratulations, ForgetfulMe!

ForgetfulMe likes this.
  10. ForgetfulMe

ForgetfulMe New Member
    Registered

Thanks everyone! I hope you are all going well :)

11. Lanny Edey

Lanny Edey Member
    Registered

Power to you mate, that is awesome!!!!!!!

ForgetfulMe likes this.