Week 1 Results!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Emmie, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Emmie

Emmie New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone!

Well I started on the 30mg one week ago and I am stoked about the results!

Height: 162cm
    SW: 71.5kg
    CW: 67kg
    Total loss: 4.5kg

I exercised for 45mins 3 times this week, interval walk jog with up hill. Cut out all the naughty carbs and sugars. Breakfast and lunch consists of tuna in springwater with a salad or some fruit, throw in some weet box sometimes. My meals at night are light and consist of Tony Ferguson's recipes, I swear by them! Nice serve of protein with veggies and a salad. I ensure to drink 2-3L of water a day and always have a coffee or 2.

I know it is a lot of fluid that I have lost but I feel great! I no longer feel bloated, instead healthy and full of willpower!

I only lost sleep on the first night, stay up a little later but get a decent 8hrs. Dry mouth and sore throat have been with me all week, also a bit moody in the afternoon but at least I am aware of it and apologise to my partner lol.

My fingers are crossed that I can get to 63kg at the end of my month script, will amp up the exercise week by week so my body doesn't get too comfortable. Using this as a jumpstart to get back onto a healthy eating and exercise regime like I was 2years ago.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone else is going!

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Keep going, dear! I think it goes as it supposed to! Try to take a tsp. of honey for your sore throat, it softens a bit.

3. caragh87

caragh87 New Member
    Registered

Great work!
    I am hoping for similar results.

How many calories do you think your eating per day?

4. AllyC

AllyC New Member
    Registered

Wow, that's amazing. Please let us know how the end of your journey goes!

5. EmmaAndo

EmmaAndo New Member
    Registered

Hi Emmie

Great results so far. I have been wanting to start with Duromine for about a month now however my doctor won't presribe it to me - she didnt want me to even entertain the thought she cut me off as soon as I mentioned it. I am a little bit taller than you and weigh just under 80kgs and I am 23. I don't eat that badly and I exercise about 5 times a week (I do bootcamp 3 mornings and walk the other 2 days for an hour) but have been stuck on this weight for about a year now. About 6 months ago I got the implanon put in, I haven't gained any weight since then but I feel like it is hindering me losing weight aswell. I too want to use duromine as a kick start to get me under 70kgs (my goal weight is 62kgs).

I saw you are also in Brisbane and was wondering if you could recommend a doctor to go to that will prescibe it for me.

How have you been going with the Duromine since Jan ?? seeing as it is now march.

Emma

6. Nattynat

Nattynat Member
    Registered

Congratulations Emmie, may you continue to lose weight and reach your goal weight of 63 kg:) my goal weight is 57kg whilst on Duromine and when I get of it I wanna continue to lose weight and continue to eat healthy & train hard at the gym & eventually weigh 52 kg.
    I'm 165cm tall, My BMI will be 19.1 Normal Weight, (BMI 18- 25).

7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello!
    Nothing is impossible, you do great so far!
    I am very happy for you, because it is so wonderful to see your efforts are not useless.
    Little by little...you will do it eventually!

8. Nattynat

Nattynat Member
    Registered

Awww Kate:) I just saw this now lol thank you for the kind words, your'e so sweet:) yes 100% I will achieve my goal 'little by little' amen to that :)