want To hear people’s success post duromine

Discussion in 'Success stories and motivation' started by shanR, Jul 10, 2018.

1. shanR

shanR New Member
    Registered

Hi every one,
    My journey so far 30mg Duromine
    SW: 86
    CW:78.6
    GW: 70kg even to hit 68 would be great!
    Tablets were prescribed on a need to take basis not everyday, I sometimes went every second day but then found I was binging out on snacks by the second night in by not taking the tablet so now I take it more so if I know I’m home all day and more likely to snack(which is almost every day.) Only because For me it is best this way as if I take it every single day with out maybe a day break in a week I end up with too many bad side effects. It seems to be working have increased gym and cardio exercise to burn extra energy. Feeling good about weight loss but can’t wait til I can get off them too! being my second script in I have been taking now for just over two months. And Would like to ask about everyone’s journey coming off duromine, how your keeping the weigh off? Side affects and how long it took to recover and how was appetite different or did it all come rushing back? Bit concerned that with out the tablets and once the duromine has completely left my body that I can gain the weight back on, so please any tips on how to control this would be really helpful please :)

April likes this.