Want to be slim

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mel_, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Mel_

Mel_ New Member
    Registered

Hi all, I just want to say congratulations to everyone on such a tremendous weightloss!!!
    Im a new to all these forum sites so please bear with me.
    Im 38, live in Brisbane and am overweight dramtically!! I am 152 cm and weigh 98.6 kgs!! I think i was in denial for a long time!! I went on a healthy eating plan (cohens lifestyle) and lost 35+ kgs in months back in 2008!! I was down to 55 kgs and felt great but thought it was hard to maintain!! So over the 4 years the weight came back to me!! My eating habits went back to the old way!!! I think the key is to weight loss is you need your head in the right frame!!! Thats my theory anyway!!
    I went to the doctors yesterday for a general check up and she suggested duromine, I had never heard of it before so came home and did a little research on here and to tell you the truth am very worried about starting it. Alot of negative web pages about it. Then i stumbled across this forum and now i cant wait to go back to the doctors to get a script for it. I had to get some bloods done first just to make sure everything is good!! My blood pressure is normal which i find so strange as i am so overweight!! Anyway so hopefully Friday I can go back to the doctors and say i am happy to give it a go!! I currently am trying to stick to my cohens food, breakfast i have natural yoghurt, lunch is either chicken salad or tuna salad, dinner is steak & vegies. I usually have saladas in between meals (plain) & 2 fruits a day. Hopefully that kind of food wiil be ok with duromine. I also usally walk for around 30-40 minutes a day.
    All your stories are so inspiring!! :)

2. pg2011

pg2011 New Member
    Registered

Hi mel

Hope u find success with duromine.......

With your diet and excercise you should lose the weight.......

Good luck

3. Mel_

Mel_ New Member
    Registered

Thanks I went to the doctors a day early so I could start tomorrow morning that way if I get headaches or any side affects it will be over the weekend. Wish me luck everyone. My journey is just about to begin!!