Very sad

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by olgyiesz, Apr 18, 2013.

1. olgyiesz

olgyiesz New Member
    Registered

I'm on day 10 of duromine and I haven't lost anything instead I gained 400g I'm so disappointed.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, newcomer!
    How so? Maybe you did something wrong, like, haven't exercised or failed with diet?..:confused:
    You should read some posts here and choose the way it's best for you to use Duromine and lose weight.
    Good luck!

3. olgyiesz

olgyiesz New Member
    Registered

I exercise five days a week and eat very health and I have read the post that's why I decided to try it because of all the positive posts I read.

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

I see no other reason, than your pills are fake. Sometimes you get placebo from unreliable sources. That's why the pills might not have the effect.

5. olgyiesz

olgyiesz New Member
    Registered

I got them from a pharmacy,do u think they sell fake staff? How will I know if its fake?

6. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hm...if you got them from the pharmacy by prescription, then they are good probably.
    Well, I could help you, if you give me your fullest daily schedule: what you do in the morning, what you eat, how you workout, etc.
    Together we'll figure it out what's the problem and why you didn't lose any kilo.

p.s. I am sure there must be some reason:) Take care!

7. olgyiesz

olgyiesz New Member
    Registered

I do 30 minutes of aerobics in the morning and have muesli for breakfast

Lunch I usually have steamed veggies and I walk 3 kilos between my schedule because I teach at 2 schools and they are 3 kilos apart

Then supper I also eat veggies,I don't eat meat at all. That's basically my daily routine.

8. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello again!
    Sometimes it happens that the pills don't work even within a month of use.
    Do not despair though! It's all about your body's characteristics and peculiarities, I believe. Because people are all different so...
    My opinion: you should continue the therapy and after awhile your weight will start getting off.
    :D xxx

9. S_Sky

S_Sky New Member
    Registered

Stay positive, I felt the same in first month. It takes time. You might find your pills are 'slow release' version and they take longer to take effect.
    What i did and looking back lifted up my spirits as take monthly photos and compare. You will see results.
    Perhaps go get a higher dosage, speak to Dr. regarding this.
    For myslef, cutting out all carbs worked beautifuly. :)
    Good Luck, Keep going

10. olgyiesz

olgyiesz New Member
    Registered

Thank you for the kind words, I will keep going strong and soon I will see the difference.

11. FitIn13

FitIn13 New Member
    Registered

Hello! I hope you don't mind me making a suggestion! From looking at your daily meal plan it's extremely low calorie and even on duromine your body can go into survival mode and keep the weight on. Also, apart from your breakfast you aren't really getting any protein which is a main contributor to burning fat. Obviously hard when you don't eat meat but there are other sources... Legumes, beans, cottage cheese, nuts, protein supplements like shakes etc. I hope that helps a bit?! Don't get down! It'll happen for you! Good luck!

12. olgyiesz

olgyiesz New Member
    Registered

Thank I will try to get some protein as much as I can.

13. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

I am totally agree with FitIn13!
    Proteins are first of all essential material for cells, all cells in your body. Try to reduce carbs and add more proteins, so that your body can feel satisfied.