Update :)

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by T&C, Jul 10, 2014.

1. T&C

T&C Member
    Registered

Hello all well im just posting an update... I think i have been of duro for 3 or 4 weeks now and im doing great! I was on it for a little less than 4 weeks and it was a great help to start me off.... So eating better and drinking my water i have so far kept it off and a little more...

My starting weight was 73.3 and i stopped after reaching my goal after 4 weeks weighing at 65kg i am now 64.7 and happy and not craving anymore just going with the flow :) hope everybody is doing great

T&C

HotFizz, Smick and SweetTeddie like this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh that is so great! I am happy for you!
    The thing that you are holding on, makes me feel proud of you, although I'm not even your friend or mother))))
    p.s. when you have time, post a couple of recipes from your menu, please. Thank you T&C

3. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

You didnt had much weight to lose , but anyways congrats and keep healthy.

4. T&C

T&C Member
    Registered

It doesnt matter if i had 40 kilos or10 to lose i was over weight and lost it, it doesnt make me any less worthy to also blog here and try and help to keep people motivated. The only dif is i did it in less time but i still had to work hard to lose it and to keep it off... But thank u

5. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

I didnt say that you are less worthy at all i sayed you didn t had much to lose, while some people in here have to lose 30-40 kg or more, and you can blog what you want this website is for everyone who wants to lose weight. Anyways i am only suprised because if i only had 5-10 kg to lose i would lose it the healthy way but because my story is different and there are many reasons why i cant do things i used to do, my gp gave me prescription for good reason. Duromine is only for those you really need the help to lose weight because of medical reason, this drug is strong and should be used with medical supervison. But you have your opinion and thats okay, i am not entering a war zone here.

Good Luck

6. T&C

T&C Member
    Registered

No war zone... I have always struggled with my eating habbits and if u read my first blog u would know that... But my choice and i am happy and my doc gave it to me so i must of needed it

Kyles likes this.
  7. SweetTeddie

SweetTeddie Active Member
    Registered

No person should ever be judged on the way they choose to loose weight. I know that I might be a bit biased here because I know T&C on a person level as well. She has also had her fair share of weight and weight loss problems. Whether she needed to loose 5, 10 or 50kg her doc still in good faith gave her the drug to loose what she needed to. We are all here to share our stories about our journey. If you can't congratulate someone on what they have accomplished then scroll past.

T&C likes this.
  8. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

I have always said - Ladies, do not watch on others' results, just accept them as an experience and a motivation. You won't believe it but I have a skinny friend, who eats whatever she wants and in huge amount. Nothing. Not a kilo. Still I am trying to tell her it's no way she should live further. I mean she eats all that junk food that can only exist on earth, not mentioning alcohol on weekends))) Although she has no excess weight, her body will get other disorders I am sure.

My point is - no matter how much of excess weight you should lose, if it is excess for you. Well, since I have put on 3 kilos after I stopped Duromine, and then I lost them on my own, I can say that it is possible to do wihout the pills. IF you don't struggle with your heavy appetite (as T&C seemed to) of course.
    So, please ladies don't fight ;););)

SweetTeddie and T&C like this.