Update. Week 3

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Anka80, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Anka80

Anka80 New Member
    Registered

SW 86kg
    CW 79kg
    Goal 65kg
    Lost 7kg

So, I was feeling a bit defeated and frustrated as I thought I wasn’t losing weight but when I went back to the doctor today I asked him to check my start weight and I had it wrong all the time. I’ve actually lost 7kg so far!
    I am soo happy and feel more motivated than ever to stick at it. My clothes feel looser, my tummy flatter and I can actually fit into a pair of pants I haven’t worn in ages.
    I must admit some days are hard, like today as I have very little energy but I’m sticking to the healthy eating even though I could use some sugar right about now.

MelbourneMary, Louise Kaye and Rava like this.
  2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Anka80 that is fabulous!!! 7kg down in 3 weeks - you go girl :)

Did you record your measurements when you started?

I must admit some days are hard, like today as I have very little energy but I’m sticking to the healthy eating even though I could use some sugar right about now.

I hear you! If you aren't taking any vitamins at the moment, it is something to consider and might help you out energy wise, especially the B's. I take a multi, 2 x B's and a C in the morning, with magnesium and calcium at night.

The other option is to try some natural sugar by adding in some fruit to your diet in your breakfast - or you could even add is some low GI carbs (like rolled oats) and see if that helps.

3. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Anka80 - just wanted to check in and see how you are doing?

I hope your energy levels have improved *hugs*

4. Anka80

Anka80 New Member
    Registered

5. Anka80

Anka80 New Member
    Registered

Hello
    Sorry for my lack of reply. I’ve been crazy busy at work so haven’t had time to do anything else!
    Energy levels come and go. Healthy eating is going well and no cravings anymore for junk food. My biggest challenge is motivating myself to exercise so it’s mostly just walking at this stage. I’ll post an update on my first month soon!

Louise Kaye and Rava like this.
  6. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

No problems whatsoever @Anka80 - this time of year is mayhem!!

It wouldn't hurt to start taking some supplements - a multi or B - to try and keep your energy levels more constant *hugs*

Will look forward in reading about your first month!

Dre and Louise Kaye like this.