Undecided about Duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angie78, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Angie78

Angie78 New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    30 + 5
    Hi All!
    I'm new here and came across this forum whilst doing my duromine research. I haven't started taking it yet and I'm not sure yet whether I will or not, there's some not so positive things said online about it. My doctor has given me a prescription for 15mg and told me to do my research.
    I am currently on lite n easy 5 days for breakfasts and lunch. I was previously on it full time and lost close to 30kgs but have recently put some of that back on so back on to lite n easy I go. Dr thinks this could help me on the non lite n easy days (weekends) so wondering if anyone has any experience with occasional use not full time.
    I'm also finding conflicting information on whether or not it gets picked up on roadside drug tests (NSW) so if anyone has any definitive info on that it would be handy.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi Angie! Welcome to the forum. Needless to say that side effects of Duromine are a HUGE concern for many people, who are considering the possibility of using it. Indeed, side effects can be quite severe. However, 15 mg dose is mostly mild on people. Did your doctor take you through any exams? Blood tests? BP, heart rate check?

Lite n easy looks like a very convenient and healthy way to lose weight and I did hear lots of success stories. Well, you have a success story with it =)) 30 kg loss – BRAVO!

It is difficult to tell you anything about the effectiveness of occasional Duromine use, because many people report a delayed onset of the beneficial action. You can try though… however, it makes sense to try such dosing schedule, if you are not among people. who have a habit of consuming some alcohol during the weekend. Duromine should not be used with alcohol. With all that being said, some people find that Duromine works efficiently for them, when they take it every other day or every third day. Depends on your body… all you can do is try and see how it goes. =)

As for the drug test.. I believe that Duromine can give you a false-positive result for amphetamines. What you need to do is to carry your prescription for Duromine with you.

Best of luck to you!

• Like us on Facebook