Trouble eating

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Em84, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Hi guys, I'm struggling to get to the 1200 calories per day as I'm feeling I don't want to eat at all at lunch I had a small portion of steak and some beans! Is that good?
    I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of a food plan or a diet they are on throughout the day! I'm drinking lots of water so that's filling me up! Would appreciate it thanks

2. WhiteRose

WhiteRose New Member
    Registered

Hey Em84! i'm on day 2 and struggling to eat anything. i don't think i'm getting 1200 calories a day but i have been seeing a dietician who told me my diet is fine as long as i get all the food groups in. at the moment i'm having porridge for breakfast with a banana and soy milk, lunch i'm having a meal replacement shake from Optifast and then dinner is some small portion of meat and vegetables. plus around 5-6 glasses of water and 2 cups of green tea a day. With the duromine supressing my appetite i have varied portions etc but still make sure i force myself to eat. having the weight loss shake for lunch is definately helping me too because thats the time of day that i find eating anything really hard, the shake is not too filling and doesnt make me feel sick. :)

Kate likes this.
  3. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Great thankyou !! :) hope all goes well for you :) and your weight loss

4. JacquiRose

JacquiRose Member
    Registered

I use a calorie and exercise tracking website/app called My Fitness Pal. You can find almost any food in its data base and add it to your daily intake. It will tell you how much protein and sugars and all that you need for your age, height, weight ect. you can also add all your exercise on there to tally up a total of calories lost.

This is my profile https://www.myfitnesspal.com/jacquirose1913 feel free to look through my diary for the last couple of days.

#4 JacquiRose, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  5. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Thankyou that's great I will have a look