Proven TOP diet pills for sale - Straight from European suppliers

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Jane, Jan 5, 2019.

1. KatieJohn

KatieJohn New Member
    Registered

Hello. I am new here. Can I order?

Jane likes this.
  2. Andy Bails

Andy Bails New Member
    Registered

Thanks Jane my parcel arrived today. So happy with the fast service and the delivery was so quick.

Jane and April like this.
  3. Annie1712

Annie1712 New Member
    Registered

Hi Jane
    My parcel arrived today in regional Victoria, Australia. Really liked that I could track the parcel from posted to delivery. Very prompt and informative service. Am starting tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works!

Jane likes this.
  4. Jane

Jane New Member
    Trusted seller

Hello. Thank you very much for confirming. You're always welcome

Hi. You certainly can! Just follow the link in the first message of the thread and check out the online store. If you have any questions about ordering, contact me via the chat, contact form, or here, on the forum.

Thank YOU very much for posting! I am happy that you like the service and hope you'll enjoy the products, as well.

I am really happy that you liked the services and I have to say that it's exactly why I have chosen to work with this delivery service - because you can track your order every second. Hope, you'll enjoy the products, as well! Best wishes on your weight loss journey!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    KatieJohn likes this.
  5. Strawberry28

Strawberry28 New Member
    Registered

When will you have Duromine?

6. Looloo33

Looloo33 New Member
    Registered

Following would also like to know

7. KatieJohn

KatieJohn New Member
    Registered

Hey Jane! Got my order today! Thanks, it was very fast!

Jane likes this.
  8. Jane

Jane New Member
    Trusted seller

Glad to hear another positive feedback!

Hello. Working hard on this part, but still no luck. I only have to alternatives to Duromine available at the moment. If I have any Duromine in stock, I will immediately inform everybody in this thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Jane

Jane New Member
    Trusted seller

Some news! Starting from today, I can offer you Clenbuterol, as well. For more info about it, please check the product description!

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook