Took my first pill an hour ago

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Cate, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Cate

Cate New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

This morning I took my first Duromine (30mg) and have excited butterflies in my belly! I am hoping to rid myself of 15kg by the end of the year for once and for all. At the moment I am overweight due to a handful of reasons, overeating being one of them. I don't necessarily have a 'bad' diet full of fatty foods, but I do eat way too much of everything (even broccoli!). I exercise as much as I can, but the level of intensity that I can do is not enough to move the fat that has lodged itself to my backside (and thighs, chin, arms). My doctor and I decided that taking Duromine for 3 months might be the thing that helps cement the idea of smaller portion sizes and give me a little push in the right direction on the scales.

Wish me luck
    Cate

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good luck, Cate!

3. Madcatwoman

Madcatwoman New Member
    Registered

Hi Cate, you're a day ahead of me, I took my first tablet earlier this morning. Currently I weigh 95 kgs at 176 tall having gained 25 kgs in just 12 months due to an autoimmune disease. My doc prescribed the tablets to kick start me along while the other autoimmune medication kicked in (about 6 weeks) and am hoping to lose at least 15 kgs. Here's cheers to us both!

4. Kylie Luond

Kylie Luond New Member
    Registered

Good luck Kate, I also just started, so good luck for both of us :)