Tomorrow is day 1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pirate, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Pirate

Pirate New Member
    Registered

Hi,

I' ve been researching Duromine for a while now and finally saw my Dr today, she has given me a script for 2 months and am starting on the the 30 mg. At the chemist they gave me three option of the cheaper chemists version, they assured me it was exactly the same, so I took it. Still frighteningly expensive but if it works it's going to be so worth it!

A bit about me...
    39 yrs old, single mother of two (8 yrs and 6 yrs), had put on weight with pregnancies but managed to lose it with diet and exercise and kept it off until the last year about 13kgs have crept on and for the last 6 months I have been trying to lose it with no success. I have no energy for exercise, I used to go to the gym all the time but haven't been able to go in the last few years because of work and kids etc. There is a new 24 hr gym opening close to home next week, I've joined but I was worried that without something to boost my energy levels I would just not go.

SW 88.5kgs
    GW 72 kgs
    Height 177cms

I'm wanting to lose as much as I can by Christmas, and the rest by the end of January.

Wish me luck!!

2. Sierra

Sierra New Member
    Registered

Hi there,

I've just started duromine too. I started yesterday. Already I have loss of appetite (not hungry at all), on and off head aches, dry mouth and throat. I was super thirsty today but generally I have found drinking the 3 litres of water a challenge! Interested to see how you go and good luck :)

Height: 170CMS
    Current weight: 132KGS
    Goal weight: 80KGS

3. Duro-Me

Duro-Me New Member
    Registered

Hi Guys, thought I might jump in here as I started Yesterday, going ok, nothing major happening, not really even noticing decrease in appetite as some of you have. Would be good to try and have some others to help encourage us on our journey.

4. Pirate

Pirate New Member
    Registered

Thanks for the replies,

I agree duro-me, the more encouragement and support the better!
    Well day one has been fine really, I'm going to post more over in the "experience with Duromine"section under the pirates diary our the pirate and Duromine, the pirate something...
    Hour you've both had a great day!