Today's test

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by KaylaLouise, Aug 5, 2014.

1. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

Today would of been day 11 for me on Duromine but I forgot to take my tablet this morning. I am also going to work with out a packed lunch.

So today will be a real test to see if I can stick to what I've been eating and the amount I've been eating whilst on duromine.

Wish me luck!!

2. KaylaLouise

Registered

Lunch time update for anyone who ends reading this.
    I went to subway and got a chicken wrap. I cut this in half and have only eaten half so far. I haven't got that super full feeling like I get when on the duromine but I'm satisfied and the more time that passes the fuller I feel. I am trying to eat my slower so that it gives my body time to register that I'm eating and that I learn my limits of when I'm full.

Usually I would polish of a footlong on bread so this is still a great improvement.

tarme likes this.
  3. Ally Russell

Ally Russell New Member
    Registered

Well done Kayla, so proud of you.
    How did the rest of your day go?

4. KaylaLouise

Registered

Thanks for the support :) I ended up eating the other half a couple of hours later.

Tonight is a bit of a struggle, I feel full but I still want to eat.. I think this obviously my mind and a bad habit I have that still isn't broken. That being said I've eaten my dinner and nothing else so far. Not going to let my head win this battle!

5. Ally Russell

Ally Russell New Member
    Registered

Lol....yep the battle with the mind is crazy.
    I forgot I had taken my tab the other day, and then began to instantly get hungry.
    I checked the pkt- yep def taken. HUNGER diminished immediately.
    Bizarre....
    Have a great week!