Tired day 3 tired & hungry

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Madcatwoman, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Madcatwoman

Madcatwoman New Member
    Registered

Hi, this is my third day and I haven't had any real side effects except that my mouth felt as though someone has sprayed it with cooking oil, so I guess that's my take on dry mouth and I was a bit irate/weepy yesterday but there have been nasty external factors that affected my moods too so I assumed it was the combination.

Took my tablet at my usual time of about 5.30am and it's now 1.30pm and I am really tired. Also I have been hungry, although my meals are smaller than normal.

Is this how it's supposed to be? I take 30gm.

Advice would be appreciated.

2. Kylie Luond

Kylie Luond New Member
    Registered

hi there, I'm also on my 3rd day and getting the same thing, I'm also tired and hungry, I'm on 15mg, maybe we have to be on a higher dose or something?

3. Madcatwoman

Madcatwoman New Member
    Registered

Don't know about a higher dose.

I was weighed at my doctors surgery in the middle of the day fully clothed and weighed 95kg on Monday. Today, Friday (my 4th day) I weighed myself on my own scales before my shower. According to my scales I weigh 90kg!!!!!!!

Even taking into consideration the different scales, time and clothes that's still an amazing drop in just 4 days! I am just going to keep on doing what I'm doing because I am absolutely over the moon.

Strangely enough even though I say I'm hungry I'm not bothered about eating. A small mandarin has filled me up totally. Great stuff this Duromine!

Kate likes this.
  4. Kylie Luond

Kylie Luond New Member
    Registered

I hope I get the same results...good luck