Timing issue with Duromine

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Daniela1989, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Daniela1989

Daniela1989 New Member
    Registered

Hi guys, I am having an issue with taking duromine on the weekend (which is ruining my progress)

My partner enjoys a good sleep-in on Saturday and Sunday morning, so I find that I am waking up after 10 in the morning, but if I take my duromine after 8 I have real trouble sleeping.

Consequently, I haven't been taking my duromine on the weekends, which is probably really stupid because this is the time that I need the most help in curbing my appetite and food choices.

What do you guys do? When do you take your duromine every day?

2. jenny78

jenny78 New Member
    Registered

We enjoy our weekend sleeping in too when we can so I just make sure I drink a bit of water at night and I usually need to go to the toilet at some stage before morning so will just sneak out and take it then go back to bed.

Kyles likes this.
  3. Eneres

Eneres New Member
    Registered

Heya!

What I do is, I set my daily (includes weekends) alarm at 6am, plod to the kitchen to get a glass of water, crawl back to my bedroom and pop Duromine, then crash back into bed.:) The whole process should take less than 5 mins..try this out?

4. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

I found that the effects of the Duromine is still in my system, so even if I do skip it some weekends I still feel the same, no cravings.

5. jenny78

jenny78 New Member
    Registered

Yep I agree. I have skipped a day here and there and haven't had any problems controlling my appetite.