Time to trim down getting married 23/11/13

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ton11x, Jun 28, 2013.

1. ton11x

ton11x New Member
    Registered

Hi all,
    This is all new to me but time to make a change for healthy new me. Also i want to look the best I possibly can be for my big day....
    I went to my Dr 4 days ago and explained to her I have been trying really hard to shift some of this excess weight that I have gained over the last 18 mths. Even Dr had noted my weight over the months.
    So she weighs me 78.5kg OMG!! I havent been this big since my daughter was born and that was 11years ago. With my height being 161cm it equalled a BMI of 30 OUCHY for me
    She recommended Duromine as I qualified with my high BMI
    So I started 3 days ago, all seems to be going well. Except a really dry mouth (quenching with loads of water) not much sleep, waking really early..I can deal with that. But the best part is NO APPETITE..woop woop. Have had to force my self to eat and thats only been a biscuit each morning to take my tablet. Today though forced myself to have a diet shake.
    Started on the treadmill yesterday plan to keep that up and increase km as i have been only managing 2km in 23 min 5 km is my goal in 45min.
    So I weighed my self this morning and I was 74.8kg.... I have lost 3.7kg couldnt beleive it, I know its just probably water weight. But hell it feel great...
    So heres my plan Diet shakes for 2 weeks to shrink my stomach, then low carb diet with meat and vegies and some fruit.
    Hoping to get down to about 60kg to 65kg But would be happy with 68kg as thats where I normally sit on the scales and feel ok about myself.
    I would love any one who has special event coming up to join me on this journey.

Kate likes this.
  2. Onmyway

Onmyway Member
    Registered

Hi Ton11x - congratulations on the big day coming up! The dry mouth is a really common side affect - but I am on day 19 and don't seem to have it as much - good luck with it all - keep at it and welcome :)

3. ton11x

ton11x New Member
    Registered

Thanks Onmyway, Just wish I didnt have to go the medication road. But what do you do when all else fails.... Im glad its available and Im not the only one out there doing it. Good luck to you too :)

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, darling!

I'm sorry, I have been missing for awhile because of my vacation, but now I'm here and let me introduce myself - Kate. I say welcome to our forum and good luck with achieving the desired weight loss!
    I love your diet plan, it's just what your body needs to get energy and still keep losing weight. Plus your exercising plan adds the necessary load to your body and I think you will lose as much weight as you want this way.
    Good luck!:)

5. ton11x

ton11x New Member
    Registered

Hope you enjoyed your vacation Kate, and thanks for your support :). Well tomorrow is D Day lets hope this last week has been worth it. Doing my official weigh in tomorrow..... I know i have lost.... but how much..... hmmmm. Let you guyes know the the verdict tomorrow when I brave the numbers.....:p

Kate likes this.
  6. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

We'll keep fingers crossed for you, dear!

7. ton11x

ton11x New Member
    Registered

Morning all, official 1st week weigh in was 75.3kg, so a 3.2kg weight loss. Im happy with the result, many more kg's to go.

Kate likes this.
  8. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

That is really awesome! Keep movin'!;)

9. ton11x

ton11x New Member
    Registered

Hi all week 2 weeks in an I weigh 73.9kg o_O slowed down a bit only 1.4 kg lose. Total 4.6kg. I think my body is getting use to the tablets. Im fine through the day exercising and eating well. When it comes to evening I start thinking about what I can eat.....I now what my downfall is though, I enjoy a beer or two in the evening... So I'm cutting that out and will substitute it with a gin and soda :p Fingers cross for a better week next week:cool:

10. Onmyway

Onmyway Member
    Registered

Hi Ton11x,
    well done on the loss :) my downfall is a glass of wine regularly, but I have found I am still losing - so I don't think it is too bad! I have also found as I am getting closer to my goal, it slows down - take care :)

11. ton11x

ton11x New Member
    Registered

Its been 2 weeks since i have been on here, and not so good news :(. I have been up and down with the weight. Today my weight was 73.4kg :(. I will start the 40mg this week so hopefully the numbers will start to decrease again.....

12. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, ton11x!
    Hopefully they will! Well, if you follow the schedule (pills, diet, exercises) then I think you gonna get significant weight loss, especially with 40mg.
    Good luck!:)