Three Months on Duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by csmart, Jun 10, 2012.

1. csmart

csmart New Member
    Registered

Hey, so ive been reading these threads and i get a bit annoyed when out of nowhere people stop posting their journeys. Ive started 40 mg duromine today and decided im going to share my experience and complete the three months on here.
    Im 85.7kg and i wish to lose 17kg to reach my goal of 68kg. Each week i'll update my progress and hopefully, if it all goes well, i can give others hope. :D

See you all in a week!

Want2beskinnyagain likes this.
  2. shopgirl

shopgirl New Member
    Registered

I am on the 40mg. will be very interested to hear your thoughts and if you have any side effects etc. I was on 30mg and about a week ago have started the 40mg to see if I can get things going a bit faster. But at the moment I am feeling hungrier.:mad:

3. BigLoss

BigLoss New Member
    Registered

Today is week 2 for me, I am on 30 mg as you all would know I started at 99.5 and I am now 93 I have pretty much no side effects, I am eating breky, lunch, tea and snack in between excercise minimum of a hour a day of jogging/ fast walk and sit ups in between ads and skipping in between ads when watching tv. I have lost kgs yes but I have lost alot more cm. I could easily drop a pant size as they are very loosing but not falling off ( yet, wont be long) I felt hungry last night, I think its just the weather to be honest.

I have been on lite and easy a few months prior to duromine ( so started my weight loss in about march) and have lost 10 kgs in total. I am due to weigh into my doc next wednesday.

Good luck every one.. they key is water,water,water, eat well and excercise just as any normal diet.
    xxx

4. csmart

csmart New Member
    Registered

Week 1

The week
    It was extremely easy for me not to eat, I didn’t feel hungry a lot. I weighed myself everyday and found when I ate more,I lost more.The side effects were sometimes a bit difficult to deal with but my determination to lose weight didn’t make me cave under any pressures.

Side Effects
    Nausea- one of the factors that contributed to my not eating a lot was the fact that although I felt sick because I wasn’t eating a lot, for some reason, when I thought about eating, it made my stomach turn and id feel even more sick. There is also the factor that the ‘light headed’ feeling that ive been experiencing on duromine makes me feel nauseous aswell.
    Dry mouth- on the 3rd day of duromine my mouth was extremely dry all day, and there really wasn’t anything I could do about it, which sucked. Just saying.
    Sleep- the 1st night was fine, but the 2nd night I was tossing and turning all night and didn’t get much sleep at all, which resulted in me feeling extremely weak the next day.

Exercise
    Most of my exercising has been while im working (im a waitress) other then that I walk my dog every few days but because im studying theres not much else I can really fit in.

Starting weight- 85.7kg
    Current weight- 81.7kg
    Total loss- 4kg
    Kgs to lose until goal is reached- 13.7

Shopgirl, how are you feeling now? Has your appetite recuded at all?
    Big Loss, your advice was really helpful, thank you :)