Three Months on Duromine!

Discussion in 'Duromine success stories' started by Tash, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Tash

Tash Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

I have been on Duromine 30mg for three months now and about to start my 4th and final month before I go down to the 15mg per doctors orders. My starting weight was 100kg and my goal was 70kg in however long it took me. I calculated about 5kg a month so about February 2014.

I am 21 and have been overweight all my life but maintained the weight pretty well while living at home and playing netball. Once I moved away to study my eating got worse and worse. Meeting my boyfriend also didn't help and then when I dislocated my knee and needed reconstruction I just packed on the kilos. I started getting really depressed and my boyfriend was getting frustrated with my increasing insecurities.

I asked my doctor for some ideas because I just couldn't get the motivation and when I did, within two weeks of no results I would simply give up. So she prescribed me duromine and from there everything has been amazing. Luckily for me, my boyfriend became a Personal Trainer while we were dating and having him encouraging me at the gym and at home has been a great help. I go 5-6 days a week for about 2 hours, it seems like a lot but I love it now and when I don't go I feel really guilty.

It has been a rocky road but I have almost reached my mini goal of 85kg for my holiday to the Gold Coast in two weeks. I am so excited I am back to what I was when I finished high school though with the added muscle I am a smaller shape which is FANTASTIC! I had to take my work pants in about 15cm because they were falling off me! I have been totally obsessed with my body these days and am actually happy to look in the mirror again. Duromine may not have done all the work, it isn't a miracle drug by any means but it deffinatly motivated me to get off my butt and care about myself. I wanted to look HOT and I am on my way there. I am three months in to my six month goal and I feel amazing.

I hope everyone else is doing their best to make the most of Duromine. It isn't a quick fix, its a motivator and a way for you to change your lifestyle without the added temptations of hunger or sugar cravings. So good luck to everyone and remember 20% exercise 80% food!!

Start (24.08.13) = 100
    Curent (24.11.13) = 86.3
    Goal (24.02.14) = 70

For more info read my blog with weekly updates on my progress :)

2. Tash

Tash Member
    Registered

Half way photos Combines Progress.jpg

mehlapekg, Mega75, Memz and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mum2hili

Mum2hili New Member
    Registered

You look fantastic! Well done!

Kate likes this.
  4. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Wow congratulations!!!!! You must be feeling so proud of yourself. I wish I had done the photos. I was too scared.

5. Tash

Tash Member
    Registered

Thanks so much, yeah I wanted to do photos coz I have a little bit of OCD and this keeps me motivated in my own way. I also like to look at them for hours just to compare all the differences. I have never been able to loose weight so this is very exciting for me :)

Scorpio14 and Memz like this.
  6. Scorpio14

Scorpio14 New Member
    Registered

Well done and Keep it up:)