Three days in and wow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Smiley199xx, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Smiley199xx

Smiley199xx New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey team! I am new here. I picked up my prescription 3 days ago. I cant get over how much water weight i am dropping so quickly. I run 5km 4 days a week and also follow keto. Looking forward to some good results.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello! Welcome to the forum! Amazing result! And so motivating, right? Wish you all the best on your way to your new self and hats off for the running! Planning to add any strength exercises? Plank maybe?

3. Smiley199xx

Smiley199xx New Member
    Registered

I have a broken arm at the moment so just the running for another 3 weeks :)

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Oh, poor you. Running it is then =)) fast healing to you!

5. Smiley199xx

Smiley199xx New Member
    Registered

I tend to break very easily, and my Dr thinks carrying excess weight is part of the problem so hopefully once I get a bit off I will break less.
    I also don't get to see my boyfriend for another month so I am planning on surprising him :)

6. Smiley199xx

Smiley199xx New Member
    Registered

Really gutted. I havent weighed myself in a few days. Weighed myself this morning and i am back to the start weight.

7. missclaire

missclaire Member
    Registered

:( sorry to know that. Maybe if u can lay off the running for a week and just focus on what u eat while maintaining your calorie intake to lose weight the scale might move again. Your body might be going into starvation mode right now bcse ure eating less with such high intensity activities. ive read that if we want to exercise we must eat the right calories (eating clean not junk) so that our body wont go into starvation mode and will never let go of the fats or it will let go of the fats but way slower.

Try check online how much calories u need to lose 2lb per week. There’s a calorie counter online but i cant paste link yet being a newbie :) all the best!