This time I will succeed :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nicki, Oct 13, 2012.

1. nicki

nicki New Member
    Registered

Ok I am a bit new to all of this so bare with me... I first took duromine 7 years ago, 18 months after the birth of my second child. I had suffered a thyroid issue after the birth and although I didn't gain much weight during the pregnancy but afterwards with the thyroid issue I did. My doctor prescribed duromine which I happy accepted but I had terrible side effects, the worst being that I could go to sleep at night no problem but I would wake at 2am everyday which meant I was only getting about 4 hours sleep a night and I am definitely a minimum 8 hours a night kind of girl:) The lack of sleep made me incredibly grumpy and irritable. I don't think I finished the month due to the side effects. 7 years later I was ready to try again, I started my first month on the 30mg tab's and lost 2.5kg over the month and didn't have any side effects (awesome) I slept fine but had more energy, no headaches or heart palpations or irritability. I am now on day 4 of my second dose of Duromine 40mg and I have lost 2.5kgs, the only side effect I have is dry mouth but I have so much more energy and I have been walking for 1 hour every morning, eating smaller meals and not feeling bloated. I have alot of weight to lose, 35kgs actually to reach my healthy weight range so this time round I feel so positive that I will achieve my goals. I work a full time job and volunteer a lot of hours a week to my kids local Rugby club as well as doing uni online and running a house and spending time with my boys so duromine
    helps me to have extra energy to exercise daily but also eat smaller meals and do everything else I have going on. I hope the weight loss continues as I feel so much better already:eek:

2. allmineonlymine

allmineonlymine New Member
    Registered

I'm.sure you will succeed, persistence will.get you through. Good luck with your journey. :)