1. Hi Guest, please read about new forum structure
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Live chat was removed from the Home page of the forum. You can access it in the Shoutbox section.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of trying Duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KirstyK, Oct 17, 2017.

1. KirstyK

KirstyK New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi

I have been reading up a lot about Duromine and think I might like to try it. Currently my BMI is 44 and I've been on Garcinia Cambogia for about a week. Haven't noticed much difference and feel that a medically proven alternative might be better.

Of course I would like to take it under doctors directions but wonder whether my doctor would give it to me. I have a history with him and he knows I've struggled with my weight for over 17 years. Is Duromine something that some doctors don't like giving?? I've noticed on here lots of people struggling to get it.

Anyway, any opinions and advice are welcome.

2. Yvettexx3

Yvettexx3 New Member
    Registered

Dear Kristy,

I am in singapore and my bmi is 27.8, I recently went to the doctor and he prescribe me 1 month duromine (30mg). It's not that hard to get. My advice to you is you can try it out but do not buy it online. Get from a doctor.

3. KirstyK

KirstyK New Member
    Registered

Could Singapore doctors be different to doctors here in New Zealand though?

4. Yvettexx3

Yvettexx3 New Member
    Registered

I am not sure. In Singapore, we cannot buy Duromine without doctor's prescription as it is a controlled drug. So if I were to guess, I guess that the doctors here are stricter. I also researched that doctors usually don't prescribe duromine to people who are under bmi of 30.

• Like us on Facebook