The Impossible

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mum3, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Mum3

Mum3 New Member
    Registered

Hi All,
    I have struggled with weight most my life and after having three kids fairly close together it has kind of sealed my weight loss problem. I have tried diets, throwing out all clothes that doesn't fit me and gym activities and am at a complete lose to how to shift this weight. My weight gain has made me miserable and grumpy and this is starting to effect my husband and children. Most people around me in their weight lose attempts have weight just fall of them, for me it seems to find me.

I have been taking Duromine 30mg on and off, as I become frustrated that nothing is coming off and I feel if I keep buy the tablets that it is a waste of money and that money could be spent on my kids. Hoping by joining the forum that someone will be able to give me a little advice in making this a successful attempt.

CW 103kg
    GW 80kg

2. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Hi, how are you? So are still on the pills?
    I started off with the 15 mg and got some results but now gone up to 30, im hoping to lose weight too as ive just let it get out of control and I hate the way I look now. at the moment im just making sure I drink enough water and eating healthy....helps I live 300klms from nearest takeaway....I hope this time you get the results you are after....

3. Mum3

Mum3 New Member
    Registered

I've started back on 30mg, hoping to find the right head space to see my goal through. Needing to find the perfect diet and exercise balance. So far I haven't seen the scales move. Doing a Pt session tomorrow and aiming to walk 5km a day, hoping this will make the scales move.

4. Pulaville

Pulaville New Member
    Registered

Hi, I have used the tablets before and they worked. I am currently trying them again. I am on 97 kg and 1.7 height. Today is my 1st day on 30 mg and my goal weight it 70kg. I hope to achieve it by September - Big event coming!

5. Pulaville

Pulaville New Member
    Registered

Hi

6. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

We started a thread called "week in review". We weigh ourselves every Monday....feel free to join, let us know how you go.....sounds like we all have around the same amount to lose. I fit into jeans last night that I haven't fit into in years....